Quantcast

Anyone know this guy

GravityPilot

Chimp
Jan 13, 2004
Frisco, CO
I was down in Wolf Creek on Jan 14th and ran into somebody from Boulder that was a downhiller. He said he was filming something for Boulder Public Access, and I was wondering how it turned out, that and I'm pretty sure he shot me. He said last year he rode a Cannondale and rode for Bike Source, but for the life of me I can't remeber his name. If anyone knows who this could be lemme know. Thanks.

May 24, 2002
Boulder CO
It's me....and I broke my ankle pretty bad, (rails dont belong on mountains I decided) not to mention channell 54 lost all its funding. I made a mini movie of that weekend for kicks though...nothing special, i was just playing with adobe premier and its way over edited and fades in and out too much...but still fun

flatulant_man

Monkey
Jun 19, 2004
Food Fondlers' Convention
yeah, being broken sucks nss. so how long you out for? broke my humorous on december 31, and only 27 days until my surgeon is supposed to approve me for all activities again! well you should show your movie at the fix. cool

GravityPilot

Chimp
Jan 13, 2004
Frisco, CO
neversummersnow said:
It's me....and I broke my ankle pretty bad, (rails dont belong on mountains I decided) not to mention channell 54 lost all its funding. I made a mini movie of that weekend for kicks though...nothing special, i was just playing with adobe premier and its way over edited and fades in and out too much...but still fun
No good man, hope you heal good, I totally know what it's like. I broke man hand last season and had to take a year off. I'd like to see your little movie just for the hell of it. If you don't mind email me at bandit_x@msn.com .
Heal fast, heal strong.