Quantcast

Anyone know when Blue Mt is open until this year?

newyork1

Chimp
Feb 14, 2010
thanks, man. I guess I should have worn my contacts!

How's things since we last met at Reading?

newyork1

Chimp
Feb 14, 2010
great man! you coming out to Blue anytime soon? a few of us are going tomorrow and next weekend for the race.
have you made it to Plattekill yet too?
Yeah perhaps this weekend for Blue. I presume Saturday is practice and Sunday is the race itself?

Went to Platty years ago and definitely itching to get back. Snuck in a few sneaky runs a few weeks back at Windham too but that's another story...

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
Yeah perhaps this weekend for Blue. I presume Saturday is practice and Sunday is the race itself?

Went to Platty years ago and definitely itching to get back. Snuck in a few sneaky runs a few weeks back at Windham too but that's another story...
yep, saturday practice, race sunday.

our last race at Platty is the 9-10, but theyll be open till the end of October the earliest

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
Yeah i just went to diablo (which was awesome due to the recent rain) because i am pretty sure the GES final was using some of the best trails.
it really only effected two trails really, Formula and OCS. racing was over pretty quick even for 180 racers, so you were still were able to hit those trails later on.

all trails were in great shape too

mtnbiker49

Monkey
Jul 12, 2009
Milford, PA
it really only effected two trails really, Formula and OCS. racing was over pretty quick even for 180 racers, so you were still were able to hit those trails later on.

all trails were in great shape too
this weekend i will be there. highland after that. then diabloween to finish off the year.