Quantcast

Anyone know....

DrewS

Monkey
Oct 15, 2001
Bellingham, WA
i need a new press-fit m-arch because it cracked when i was dirt jumping over the weekend...if i can't get one before the race it looks like i'll be borrowing SamB's heavy a$$ monster t...yuchhh:(

Earthmover

Chimp
Feb 25, 2002
Terra Forma
Originally posted by DrewS
i need a new press-fit m-arch because it cracked when i was dirt jumping over the weekend...if i can't get one before the race it looks like i'll be borrowing SamB's heavy a$$ monster t...yuchhh:(
Now, shouldn't Sam be racing on that fork??

DrewS

Monkey
Oct 15, 2001
Bellingham, WA
Allen...yeah that should work...we'll just have to slop on some press fit locktite. i'll just have to be more careful in the future. no more tossing my bike at the dirt jumps...it hurts the wallet

Earthmover...he should be but now in order to race expert everyone must buy year long licenses. sam said he didn't intend on riding more than beacon so he didn't want to shell out the bucks. if he wanted to race beacon only, he would have to race sport. he said he doesn't want to be a sandbagger, which he would be

Earthmover

Chimp
Feb 25, 2002
Terra Forma
Originally posted by DrewS
Earthmover...he should be but now in order to race expert everyone must buy year long licenses. sam said he didn't intend on riding more than beacon so he didn't want to shell out the bucks. if he wanted to race beacon only, he would have to race sport. he said he doesn't want to be a sandbagger, which he would be
Hey, I'm in the same boat. Tell him Josh's sandbagging, and we can do it together. Subterranean Sandbaggers, that'll be our mini team.

mplutodh1

Monkey
Nov 27, 2002
Sammamish, WA
uh cant you guys just race open? i dunno, talk to wendy, itll suck for all the sport riders if you guys sand bag just cuz some stupid license rule, if you were racing all year, ok problem, but just one race, im sure shed at least consider it.