Quantcast

Anyone need a roommate for Summer?

mattmatt86

Turbo Monkey
Feb 9, 2005
Bleedmore, Murderland
I'm graduating college in May and was planning on driving out and staying with a friend in Keystone for the summer but he ended up coming back to SC after Ski season to get a "real job." Just looking to spend a few months out there and work a crappy 9-5 job. I'm asking on here because I'd prefer to find someone to live with that rides so we have similar interests and could ride together.

Bikerpunk241

Monkey
Sep 28, 2001
I'm graduating college in May and was planning on driving out and staying with a friend in Keystone for the summer but he ended up coming back to SC after Ski season to get a "real job." Just looking to spend a few months out there and work a crappy 9-5 job. I'm asking on here because I'd prefer to find someone to live with that rides so we have similar interests and could ride together.
I need a subleter, currently have 2 roomates, my brother and a friend (who both ride, though friend much more so). Shoot me a pm if you're interested and I'll get you more info.

Ithnu

Monkey
Jul 16, 2007
Denver
I may have room. I have a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 2 stall garage (1/2 the garage is full of bikes). I have nearly every tool a bike shop has actually. I race DH, ride XC, and snowboard in the summer.

I'm in southwest Denver not summit county but PM me if you're interested.