Quantcast

Anyone remember Doggie Diner?

D

Dingus McGee

Well, then you guys probably dined under one bor more of these 3 doggies....there's only one left standing in S.F. -across from the zoo (which has been restored- the doggie's face is a pimped-out trans-red), the others have been torn down or remodeled.....someone collected these 3 heads (I've been seeing them around S.F. for a few years) and they now live on this trailer on my bike commute. Since I'm armed with a digi I take some pix to and from work. Glad someone was down with the Doggies!

bomberz1qr20

Turbo Monkey
Nov 19, 2001
Dingus McGee said:
arf! arf!
Wow, I wondered where that went!

That trailer used to be parked in Emeryville, but it only had two heads on it. It moved a long time ago.

Where was that pic taken?

D

Dingus McGee

bomberz1qr20 said:
Wow, I wondered where that went!

That trailer used to be parked in Emeryville, but it only had two heads on it. It moved a long time ago.

Where was that pic taken?
They reside on the street/alley behind the Monkeybrains.net IPS (wow, never even made the connection... :eek: ) warehouse that used to be known as the Splatcave. Your band probably played there 13 years ago.
3rd street and Marin, near Islais Creek - Gateway to Hunter's Point down the street from Rocker(?) studios for you crusty all-night rockers....you KNOW you went there after a gig to do bad crank and swill the Crooked I. Is that good enough? The whole place is torn up - they are layin light rail tracks
all the way to the freakin Cow Palace via 3rd street. D oh double G

I started a blog about it last Friday, it's my first blog and it sucked so bad
I deleted the words! here: www.endlessblockades.blogspot.com
But I am photodocumenting the area in flux (Dogpatch to Bayview) via my bike and some of the oh-so-cool street art. I did a madd shoe/phoneline installation at Warmwater cove here's a pic -well, can't find it-they are
all vintage Vans...goddamn I had too much coffee!! Photoshop is hangin' up too......next time.

bye.