Quantcast

Anyone riding Diablo this sunday? 10/11

zdubyadubya

Turbo Monkey
Apr 13, 2008
Ellicott City, MD
A crew of us from a shop in Maryland will be there. Probably about 6 or 7. We will be riding open to close. Look for a white Karpiel, black demo 7, glory dh, glory fr, green sxt, or red foes. We would be more than happy to ride wit you! We usually end up doin dominion, tempest, and salvation alot because we have a girl with us. but we move fast and will hit the tech stuff too. seeya there!

A crew of us from a shop in Maryland will be there. Probably about 6 or 7. We will be riding open to close. Look for a white Karpiel, black demo 7, glory dh, glory fr, green sxt, or red foes. We would be more than happy to ride wit you! We usually end up doin dominion, tempest, and salvation alot because we have a girl with us. but we move fast and will hit the tech stuff too. seeya there!
will do! i'm just getting back into DH, and looking to ride with faster riders to progress again.

mtnbiker49

Monkey
Jul 12, 2009
Milford, PA
I'll be riding greenhorn and alpine and those easy trails with my Felt Redemption since I have not gotten my dh bike back.

Anyone be there tomorrow (saturday)??

Last edited: