Quantcast

Anyone see that Bacardi commercial with the guy in a fly suit?

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Starts out with these two guys in fly suits (not fly as in MAN that cats sportin a FLY velvet suit, but a fly as in the nasty little pest) Anyway, they are on a park bench and one says to the other...don't waste your life like I did...I'm 24 hours old...see the world. Then he croaks. The other fly takes off flying and lands on a rooftop disco and he's dancin with some chicks, then they show him playing blackjack, then they show him getting chased around by a chick in a french maids outfit with a fly swatter, and then they show him on the ceiling watching two chicks in their underwear have a pillow fight...it's HYSTERICAL!

J

JRB

I almost rented Soulplane or whatever it is last night. That big pimped out purple plane is too cool for me not to watch that.

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
Do I really need to go into listing everything that is so rigoddamndiculous about that? I wish I hadn't wasted the time clicking on the link. :rolleyes:

Erase the hate sista. Don't be down on that pimp my ride air plane. :nope:

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
i understand that fly's philosophy and agree with it. cept for a real flies dream would be to find a huge pile of dog poop and eat it. :blah: :dead: