Quantcast

anyone see that new double in boulder?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bldr_DH

Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
NO BO CO
I think I know which one you're talking about -- off of the bike path nearby BHS. Looks like a good one-hit-wonder trick jump.

benice

Chimp
Apr 25, 2005
boulder,co
why do people think they can change jumps that they did not help build in the first place?,,,,,im not just talking about this crik kick,,seen a mountain boarder do a double back flip over this kick, im ganna fruit boot down there and triple flip that kick!!!then will see who the dick is!!! hehehehehehe

anarchyUK

Monkey
Dec 24, 2003
Boulder CO
flatulant_man said:
i am going to invent dirt jumps in a capsule. you buy it, immerse it in a glass of water, and a dirt jump will spring up. that way, if you wanted, dirt jumps could fall from the sky. if you had an airplane.
im so punching you at school monday

kdog-rider

Monkey
Aug 10, 2003
Boulder Colorado
benice on one knows what you are talking about. Your post are complety random and npt at all relating to what others have said. try to take your time and figure out what you are trying to say.

anarchyUK

Monkey
Dec 24, 2003
Boulder CO
true i have now idea what the hell u r saying
and thats coming from some one that kdog tells try to take your time and figure out what you are trying to say all the time

benice

Chimp
Apr 25, 2005
boulder,co
blah blah blah,,,im putting shocks on my fruit boots and then im gonna tare ass across cu smackin redheads,,,,right fu#$@#$ now!!!,,,,late..

kdog-rider

Monkey
Aug 10, 2003
Boulder Colorado
benice said:
im putting shocks on my fruit boots ..
What are fruit boots, and why are you putting shocks on them?

benice said:
then im gonna tare ass across cu smackin redheads,,,,right fu#$@#$ now!!!,,,,late..
I think I got that part, your going to ride across CU and hit redheads?
By redheads do you mean "rednecks", or actual red head? If you mean the second, what do you have agianst red heads?

Bldr_DH

Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
NO BO CO
kyle, just smile, nod and walk away... trying to understand him would be like new-born trying to understand nuclear physics. (Ok, maybe not quite, but you get the idea)

dream4est

Monkey
Jan 28, 2003
TheInedibleHulk said:
Anyone know who this clown is and why he keeps talking he has some sort of authority on Boulder's dirt jumps???
dont worry. hes talking about some dorky illegal dj build in an unauthorized spot. typical colorado newb who is a poster child for our problems here. anyone who posts about illegal trails or jump spots does not understand the scope of their ignorance. this is the biggest problem with extreme type mountain biking. dont talk about illegal stuff or post pix of it. you are making it hard for those of us trying to develop legal riding spots. and im addressing some of you who are big in this sport who disuss this stuff here (like for instance whining about the closing of a illegal spot instead of buying some frigging property and doing the right thing.) im not saying im a saint or anything but jeez show some respect for the sport.

benice

Chimp
Apr 25, 2005
boulder,co
what ever lip chopper!!! your sick trails gonna be two feet high, two foot gap? how long you been "in" colorado, just cause you tell 8year old children you build dont make it true, by the way, what the hell you know about legal diggin? destroyin trails that other riders built(not you!)is not cool. maybe someone will go to your sick trails in the pink forest and dozz the lard out of them,,howd that feel?

dream4est

Monkey
Jan 28, 2003
benice said:
what ever lip chopper!!! your sick trails gonna be two feet high, two foot gap? how long you been "in" colorado, just cause you tell 8year old children you build dont make it true, by the way, what the hell you know about legal diggin? destroyin trails that other riders built(not you!)is not cool. maybe someone will go to your sick trails in the pink forest and dozz the lard out of them,,howd that feel?
i have forgotten more about building legit trails than you will ever know. your a little boy with no clue and your posts here prove it. i rebuilt every single jump at gunbarrel for nearly two years. now matt and rich and alex and friends are doing killer work there. i would sit here and post pix of my builds all day, but your too much of a chode to bother. lets see some pix of your builds. i need a good laugh today.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Note to self:

Boulder is a hot bed of intellectualism.

Status
Not open for further replies.