Quantcast

Anyone see Zink get busted?

Kevin

Turbo Monkey
Yeah Im from the Netherlands where we have absolutely no nature left due to building by the goverment.
Holland is not like the US. You still have a lot of nature left and a lot of places where you can ride a dirtbike around, here we have nothing.
The only place where I can ride a dirtbike is at a track where I have to pay big bucks to ride.
Call me ignorant all you want, I didnt expect anything else out of a couple arrogant yanks.
Your missing the whole point because your too busy being full of yourself.
Discussion over.

justsomeguy

Monkey
Oct 3, 2005
Kevin said:
Call me ignorant all you want, I didnt expect anything else out of a couple arrogant yanks.
Your missing the whole point because your too busy being full of yourself.
There are no "points" to miss because you are unable to make any points that are even close to be sensical.

When asked to answer some VERY simple questions about how Kevin's Rules work in relation to normal rules, you can't answer intelligently.

Originally I expected some kind of explanation about how you imagined Kevin's Rules to work but at this point I just expect more of the same nonsense from a ignorant kaaskop.

justsomeguy

Monkey
Oct 3, 2005
black noise said:
And yeah, cops hate fun. The looks on their faces during downtown Halloween merrymaking was enough to convince me of that.
Yeah, that must be it. Cops hate fun.

Assuming that your interpretation of the looks on their faces was accurate (BIG assumption, but hang with me for a bit), it must have been there because they hate fun.

It couldn't have been there because they missed being with their family and friends on that holiday night. Or because they were going to have to spend their night protecting people (like you?) from from the folks who decide to get drunk and disorderly and all of the associated bs that goes along with that, or stoping kiddies from having fun vandalising on Halloween, etc., etc.

No way! Cops just hate fun!

justsomeguy

Monkey
Oct 3, 2005
Kevin said:
Sure man let it all out.
Did you know there are special groups for people like you?
And Im not even talking about your reading problem here...
Weaksauce.

I'm not surprised that you are still unable to answer the simple questions that I posed.

Good luck with Kevin's Rules and keep on tilting at those windmills.

Kevin

Turbo Monkey
Im not even gonna bother explaining again.
Your probably one of those people who would wear an orange hat every first week of the month if Bush told you to, just because its the law.
Even though I enjoyed having a internet fight with you and being called names Im pretty much done here.
Now go invade a country which name you cant even pronounce.

justsomeguy

Monkey
Oct 3, 2005
Kevin said:
Im not even gonna bother explaining again.
How can you "explain again" when you didn't explain in the first place?

Kevin said:
Your probably one of those people who would wear an orange hat every first week of the month if Bush told you to, just because its the law.
Yeah, that's it...

Kevin said:
Even though I enjoyed having a internet fight with you and being called names Im pretty much done here.
You call that a fight?

Kevin said:
Now go invade a country which name you cant even pronounce.
Brilliant! Another goofy anti-US slur from an incredibly confused euro.

Keep on tilting...

Kevin

Turbo Monkey
OGRipper said:
Here is a cop having fun:

http://www.ridemonkey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=150468&highlight=man

Kevin, what you are saying makes sense only if you are the only person on the planet. Are you? If so, what planet are you on?
I dont follow every law they come up with just because its the law.
They can make any law they want and people are still gonna do it because some guy tells m too.
Its quite simple actually, there are laws that make sense and there are some who dont.
I wouldnt follow a law that would tell me I cant ride DH/XC whatever, anymore because its bad for the forrest.
Would you?

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
Kevin said:
I dont follow every law they come up with just because its the law.
They can make any law they want and people are still gonna do it because some guy tells m too.
Its quite simple actually, there are laws that make sense and there are some who dont.
I wouldnt follow a law that would tell me I cant ride DH/XC whatever, anymore because its bad for the forrest.
Would you?
I would love to match wits with you but it wouldn't be a fair fight so I am going to pass. Bye now. :wave:

hacksaw

Monkey
Feb 22, 2004
775 ,Northern Nevada
Ok Ok Lets all get something straight here ......

Cam And Kyle got busted for riding 50's on BLM land when everyone was asked not to bring or use "pit bikes"

At no point and time has Cam or Kyle ridden their 50's on my Dirt Jumps they both know how much time I have put into that place.Plus they know what will happen if thety did and got caught.

Cam got arrested for something that no one knows about or needs to know about he has court tomorrow (friday) so he can get everything straightened up.

Kyle got removed from the event and was told not to return until next year (which he looslely followed) He did not get any money back or anything. He was pretty bummed to say the least.

Cam was allowed to return to the event because the officals felt that him being arrested was enough of a penalty.He was allowed to race the events that he signed up for.

I agree they should not have been breaking the rules but they did they did not hurt anyone just got in some trouble.

Please do not talk **** about my friends

By the way Cam is 19 years old and Kyle is 18 get the facts straight.

Both Specialized and Haro asked them not to do it again

no matter how much bufoonery goes on with those two none of us can ride like them so no one has the right to say anything about them.

Kyle's dad had a good talking to him also since he was at the event.

There are far worse things going on at Sea Otter than people riding 50's they can't even get a race off on time (the officals) so they need to worry about that more than some kids having fun.

Again I ask people not to talk **** if you have a problem with Cam or Kyle please address them to their face...

Thanks for your time..
"Hacksaw"

justsomeguy

Monkey
Oct 3, 2005
hacksaw said:
no matter how much bufoonery goes on with those two none of us can ride like them so no one has the right to say anything about them.
Just when you think that a thread has gotten as retarded as it can possibly get (thanks Kevin!), hacksaw storms in and proves you wrong.

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
hacksaw said:

Hacksaw, being the best rider on the planet doesn't entitle someone to be jerk or break the law. I'm not saying anything about Cam or Kyle, I don't know them, I'm just speaking to your statement.

Feb 13, 2006
justsomeguy said:
Well apparently they were being jackasses all weekend long. What kind of idiot repeatedly acts like that in front of the police and expects to be ignored?

Which laws should the police ignore in your fantasy world and which laws should they enforce?

(blah blah blah sic)
I thank you for your enlightened view. Now that we understand you're inclined to suck the bolz of the local coppers how about you go report to Homeland Security, J Edgar?

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
hacksaw said:
At no point and time has Cam or Kyle ridden their 50's on my Dirt Jumps they both know how much time I have put into that place.Plus they know what will happen if they did and got caught.

Thanks for your time..
"Hacksaw"

Saw, come on, I am calling Shenanigans. You know that's BS, no matter how you might want to bro down with them on this, I have been there when they were riding the 50 out of Zink's Blue Chevy.

They went too big, got caught, and had to do the dance with the cops. It happens, I know I have been on the wrong side of the law more then once just this week. However, just 'cause they can outride everyone and their mom on this board does not give them the right or privlidge of the elect to act like jackasses.

Then again, when I was 19 I was up to the same tomfoolery. None the less, they are pros and as such are bound to a supposed higher standard of conduct.

justsomeguy

Monkey
Oct 3, 2005
particle bored said:
Now that we understand you're inclined to suck the bolz of the local coppers
Hey, if fantasizing about that helps you get through the night, I'm happy for you (even though I pity you).

What's funny is that feebs like you equate questioning dumb kids acting like tools with "love of cops."

Once you grow up, you'll understand how confused you are. Maybe. If you can someohow break the cycle of idiocy that you find yourself trapped in.

black noise

Turbo Monkey
Dec 31, 2004
Santa Cruz
justsomeguy said:
Once you grow up, you'll understand how confused you are. Maybe. If you can someohow break the cycle of idiocy that you find yourself trapped in.
Is questioning authority and cops idiocy? You're rediculous. I'd be happy to be an idiot if being "smart" means worshiping the law and those who enforce it.

justsomeguy

Monkey
Oct 3, 2005
black noise said:
Is questioning authority and cops idiocy? You're rediculous. I'd be happy to be an idiot if being "smart" means worshiping the law and those who enforce it.
Which part of "What's funny is that feebs like you equate questioning dumb kids acting like tools with "love of cops" are you struggling with?

That quote applies to you just perfectly.

To simplify it so that you have at least a very slim chance of understanding my point:

Questioning authority and cops does not neccessarily have to be idiotic. It depends upon the situation.

Claiming that "cops hate fun" is definitely idiotic.

Get it?

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
Wow, somehow things have gotten off the track again.

There is a difference between lining up like slack eyed circus seals to make like an asian Bukkake star with the cops and obeying rules that have some merit.

There were a butt ton of little kids, cars, people who have no rightly business on bikes, and women with strolers roving around the otter. Now I get that its fun when you're 19 to buzz around, cause havoc, etc. However, while they do not have the speed of their bigger brothers, the mass plus the miniscule speeds can cause someone to get splattered worse than the cat I ran down tonight.

They got busted, they got slapped on the wrist. It could have been a lot worse.

However, there is a line between questioning law and being a jackass. Their riding of their wee bikes was not some sort of social upheaval, nor was it a fight against authority or an unjust law. It was just being dumb, and they got caught.

If y'all want to turn this into a diatribe on the philosophy of law and society, take it somewhere else.

black noise

Turbo Monkey
Dec 31, 2004
Santa Cruz
scurban said:
something worse happened to Zink? Did he he caught with Blow? Damn I miss being 19!
I think Zink's 50 was stolen. Not to say he stole it, but I guess he bought it thirdhand from someone who stole it.

hacksaw

Monkey
Feb 22, 2004
775 ,Northern Nevada
Tattooo said:
Saw, come on, I am calling Shenanigans. You know that's BS, no matter how you might want to bro down with them on this, I have been there when they were riding the 50 out of Zink's Blue Chevy.

They went too big, got caught, and had to do the dance with the cops. It happens, I know I have been on the wrong side of the law more then once just this week. However, just 'cause they can outride everyone and their mom on this board does not give them the right or privlidge of the elect to act like jackasses.

Then again, when I was 19 I was up to the same tomfoolery. None the less, they are pros and as such are bound to a supposed higher standard of conduct.
bro down ????? maybe i'm jock'n them then huh? WTF Cam grew up around me he knows I don't put up with $hit i even asked him and he told me that yes they had 50's out there .they didn't ride anything that i built .What gives anyone the right to act like a jack ass huh?? You probably have done some questionable things and maybe you got busted for them maybe not .But no one is going on a public forum and writing anything about you so does anyone really have the right to say anything about them? Jesus how f-ing cutthroat are people ??? They f-ed up everyone get over it..................

hacksaw

Monkey
Feb 22, 2004
775 ,Northern Nevada
justsomeguy said:
Just when you think that a thread has gotten as retarded as it can possibly get (thanks Kevin!), hacksaw storms in and proves you wrong.
I guess you got those two in your pocket then huh?? Who ever you are please feel free to pm me so I know who the new badass in town is .Sorry I am so stupid.Just looking out for a friend who is getting bashed on an internet forum.

hacksaw

Monkey
Feb 22, 2004
775 ,Northern Nevada
OGRipper said:
Hacksaw, being the best rider on the planet doesn't entitle someone to be jerk or break the law. I'm not saying anything about Cam or Kyle, I don't know them, I'm just speaking to your statement.
Dear Mr Ripper I agree whole heartedly that it does not give them the right to break the law I know they both have egg on their face with this .It just makes me mad when people bash them for being "human" no one has the guts to walk up to them and say anything so they should not be sitting behind a computer being so obtuse and judgemental . F this computer thing like the other guy said I am just stupid maybe I can choke on my own tounge.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
hacksaw said:
Dear Mr Ripper I agree whole heartedly that it does not give them the right to break the law I know they both have egg on their face with this .It just makes me mad when people bash them for being "human" no one has the guts to walk up to them and say anything so they should not be sitting behind a computer being so obtuse and judgemental . F this computer thing like the other guy said I am just stupid maybe I can choke on my own tounge.
Hey, Cam Zink and Kyle Strait are well known, endorsed riders. The price of fame is the public eye is directly focused on you.

You and I are nobodies, and no one beyond our friends and family are judging us.

You can't have it both ways: fame and privacy are opposing ideas.

P.S. Being obnoxious in public is funny to me, but if anyone threatened the safety of friends and family, I wouldn't care Big Black was between me and that person.

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
hacksaw said:
Jesus you're getting grumpy easy these days. Old age taking a toll? You need more fiber in your diet, huh? Jesus F Christ, learn to laugh a little. You know you thought it was just as funny as I did.

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
hacksaw said:
Um dude I was disagreeing with a general statement you made, and I specifically said I wasn't talking about Cam or Kyle. I agree with you that it sucks to see your friends get bashed, for anything. But this bad-boy gossip column stuff is part of the game they seem to WANT to play, so boo-friggin-hoo.

justsomeguy

Monkey
Oct 3, 2005
hacksaw said:
I guess you got those two in your pocket then huh??
WTF is that supposed to mean einstein?

hacksaw said:
Who ever you are please feel free to pm me so I know who the new badass in town is .Sorry I am so stupid.Just looking out for a friend who is getting bashed on an internet forum.
How is posting incredibly stupid stuff "looking out for them"?

justsomeguy

Monkey
Oct 3, 2005
hacksaw said:
It just makes me mad when people bash them for being "human" no one has the guts to walk up to them and say anything so they should not be sitting behind a computer being so obtuse and judgemental .
Where are they? I would have no problem with telling them that they were being tools. Hell, if I saw them acting like that at SO I would have said something.

What's sad is that these guys are allegedly representing their sponsors and someone along the line (parents, sponsors, team mates, managers, etc.) should have had the sense to tell them that they were being idiots (since they obviously couldn't figure it out for themselves).

Claiming that people shouldn't talk about your boy toys on the internet is almsot at retarded as your previous post. Almost.

hacksaw

Monkey
Feb 22, 2004
775 ,Northern Nevada
Tattooo said:
Jesus you're getting grumpy easy these days. Old age taking a toll? You need more fiber in your diet, huh? Jesus F Christ, learn to laugh a little. You know you thought it was just as funny as I did.
heres a little laugh dude i got your old age hanging haha you like that one if you want to say stuff you know where i am at .p.s i am laughing at all of the expert computer fourm (master) debaters .and easy on the old guy stuff cause we all know i run circles around you .ohh i forgot i am stoopid duh eh!

hacksaw

Monkey
Feb 22, 2004
775 ,Northern Nevada
justsomeguy said:
WTF is that supposed to mean einstein?

How is posting incredibly stupid stuff "looking out for them"?
since you are so much better than them then I guess you have them locked down or in your pocket you are getting over on them by writing about them on this forum ,all I know and it is not much since I am stoopid is that they are my friends and rumors are vicious when you are in the public eye so please refrain from spreading them .And if I am so stupid then feel free to pm me and explain how I am stoopid gosh maybe I can straighten up my act and become more like you.....Oh I forgot to tell you I don't need a computer screen and keyboard to hide behind to say something to someone.
P.S Listen to Slayer.....

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
I think its funny as hell. Doing stuff like that is what being a young male is all about. Its lots of fun too. Ya'll haters should try it sometimes, ya know, after your hall monitor duty is over.

So stop sippin' on the haterade guys.

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
hacksaw said:
heres a little laugh dude i got your old age hanging haha you like that one if you want to say stuff you know where i am at .p.s i am laughing at all of the expert computer fourm (master) debaters .and easy on the old guy stuff cause we all know i run circles around you .ohh i forgot i am stoopid duh eh!

You always run rings around me, but that's like picking on the one legged retarded kid with pink eye in a foot race.

And I'm just a masturbator, dunno nothin about debate.