Quantcast

Arab ban proposed in Jewish areas

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Originally posted by Damn True
Who do you think is funding the animals with the bombs?
Touché. Ok, I'll change my point to "it doesn't matter if the deposed rich are made poor and become enraged, since the vast majority of the population does not have a stake in oil."

Sideways

Monkey
Jun 8, 2002
Asheville, North Carolina
Originally posted by fourgivn1

Did you know that I don't drive a vehicle or buy gas to support terrorists?

I drive a vehicle because my daily commute is 90 miles roundtrip, and I buy gas so I can drive the vehicle. :D
Oh yeah, I do agree. For the record, I didn't disagree.....like you said, a little extreme on the conspiracy side. When I buy gas for my Dakota, I'm not thinking "Go Taliban!"

I'm usually thinking "Damn, another $20 down the drain." *L*
Maybe you missed what I was saying.
The media termed "Terrorist" is anyone who gets in the way of American and British oil barrens.
I’m not talking conspiracy. I’m talking power.
The previously referred to “Monster” is domestic.

Where did Taliban come in?

ohio

The Fresno Kid
Nov 26, 2001
SF, CA
Originally posted by Sideways

Maybe you missed what I was saying.
The media termed "Terrorist" is anyone who gets in the way of American and British oil barrens.
I’m not talking conspiracy. I’m talking power.
The previously referred to “Monster” is domestic.

Where did Taliban come in?
That's fair. If a TV campaign can be run claiming every time you buy a joint you're funding terrorists, then it is equally true (I would say MORE true) that filling your car with gasoline you're supporting terrorists... Ashcroft/Bush can't have it both ways.

Sideways

Monkey
Jun 8, 2002
You know I am talking about the terrorists.
Israel is not part of OPEC
What is your definition of "terrorist"?
Someone with olive skin of a non-judeo/christian religious background?

Or is it someone who causes terror among a population, I.E.: Israeli soldiars?

Damn True

Monkey Pimp
Sep 10, 2001
Between a rock and a hard place.
Yes the Palestinians are innocent freedom fighters.

Whatever. Pull the fishook out of your lip and see that there is a difference between casualties as a result of combat and sending an 8 year old strapped with TNT into a mini-mart.

The Isralei army is not engaging civilians. Yes, there are collateral civilian casualties. Which is something that happens in war. It sucks, but it happens. The Palestinian terrorists are f-ing animals who deliberately engage civilians. They blow up busses full of kids, and resturaunts. It isn't collateral damage when it is the intended target.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
So it's a war, then? Considering that direct confrontation of the Israeli army would lead to a one-sided bloodbath, it's not so surprising that terrorism is turned to. I think it's wrong, but then again I think that the Israeli actions are wrong as well.

Sideways

Monkey
Jun 8, 2002
Yes the Palestinians are innocent freedom fighters.

Whatever. Pull the fishook out of your lip and see that there is a difference between casualties as a result of combat and sending an 8 year old strapped with TNT into a mini-mart.

The Isralei army is not engaging civilians. Yes, there are collateral civilian casualties. Which is something that happens in war. It sucks, but it happens. The Palestinian terrorists are f-ing animals who deliberately engage civilians. They blow up busses full of kids, and resturaunts. It isn't collateral damage when it is the intended target.
Burying an entire town alive can be passed off as "collateral damage"?

You are sick.

R

RideMonkey

You are sick.
You need to research more so that your statements are accurate. That incident you are referring to was investigated by an independant team of UN investigators. They concluded that what went down there was combat between the Israeli Army and armed Palestinian militants, not a wholesale assault on the Palestinian population there.

Damn True

Monkey Pimp
Sep 10, 2001
Between a rock and a hard place.

You are sick.
You need to get your propaganda from more than one source.

The first one I read said that they killed then burried the people in the refuge camp. The next one said that they burried them alive.

Then I found out......

That story was a lie, fabricated by Palestine, intended to raise the ire of people against Israel, and make them (terrorists) look like poor beleagured victims.
Seems to be working.

[EDIT] Dang, RM beat me to it.

What is your definition of "terrorist"?
Someone with olive skin of a non-judeo/christian religious background?
According to Jesse Jackson, it's police officers. :p (More specifically, police officers who terrorize the perpetrators they're arresting.) Terrorism is not limited to race/creed/gender/etc. Case in point - the Aum Shinrikyo sarin gas attacks in the Japanese subways.