Quantcast

Architecture, and the best renderings ever.

?????

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
San Francisco

Being familiar with 3dsmax and vray myself, I can't even imagine how long this would have taken to render. Just one vray rendered still image of the quality in this video would take my computer a half of a day to complete.

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
Completed in 1.5 years on only two PCs "started with a single machine (Intel QX6850) and recently had to add another (Intel i7 920)," wonder if there was any GPU acceleration to speed things up? Read more here:

Google Translate

He did the music too:

Not content with all the artwork and artist of "The Third & The Seventh", you've also composed the soundtrack.

What began as a "hobby", especially as an escape valve to 3D, I've been able to apply in "The Third & The Seventh". Two years ago I discovered what had advanced virtual instrument systems and began to experiment with them.

So the process of short musical has been a bit of a "training express": music theory lessons online, learn to use a DAW ( Cakewalk Sonar ), MIDI sequencing and virtual library EW Quantum Leap Symphonic Orchestra Symphonic Orchestra.

Although all the editing, sequencing and mastering is mine, original composition by Michael Nyman, so the process was "transcribing" the score to DAW and start working from there.