Quantcast

@@@Are we there yet? Thoisderp GMT@@@

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Good Morning!!

A dreary, rainy day out there today...woke up about 12 minutes before my alarm ***sigh*** ...might as well go ahead and get up - not enough time for a snooze.

Imma try to go out there and try to be excellent, but I honestly could just use a nap. :lazy2:

RoboDonkey713

Monkey
Feb 24, 2011
Maine
Cold out this AM. 21 when I got to work. I did get some oil delivered yesterday, so it is now time to turn on the heat.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Half day today for a teambuilding event. They are taking us out to a local place that has bowling, mini-golf, go karts, and an all you can eat buffet with beer. Could be worse I suppose.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
morans. ordered 6" wire 3/8" NPT chimney brush. received 8" poly 1/4" NPT chimney brush. fuckerssssssssssss.

climbed last night. then beer. office today. other shite.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I finally got around to watching John Wick 2 last night. These two movies were awesome. Sure, plenty of shoot 'em up, but his handling of the firearms was pretty slick. Also, a lot of cool fighting techniques that you typically don't see in movies....judo, grappling, arm/legs locks, tossing, and knife work. Granted I am completely untrained and uneducated in any of that stuff, but it was fun to watch for my untrained eyes.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I finally got around to watching John Wick 2 last night. These two movies were awesome. Sure, plenty of shoot 'em up, but his handling of the firearms was pretty slick. Also, a lot of cool fighting techniques that you typically don't see in movies....judo, grappling, arm/legs locks, tossing, and knife work. Granted I am completely untrained and uneducated in any of that stuff, but it was fun to watch for my untrained eyes.
i tried watching the first one. to me it felt too cliche, too scripted, just unoriginal. disclaimer: i was pretty hammered.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Looks like its going to get balls chilling cold and snow tonight. I think I shall skip a ride and eat warm food instead. Who am I kidding...I'll probably still ride and then eat warm food.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Woke up in Jamestown with my head in the clouds, figuratively & literally.
life is prettty pretttty pretttty rad

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Looks like its going to get balls chilling cold and snow tonight. I think I shall skip a ride and eat warm food instead. Who am I kidding...I'll probably still ride and then eat warm food.
dat #poutinelife

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
slapfighting?

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
First film was great, second went too OTT.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Also, I am sitting here snacking on concord grapes. I use to spit the seeds out of my grapes, but I've gotten lazy and now I chew the seeds. I hear this is some health benefit to chewing the grape seeds, so there is that.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Based on the constructive feedback in this thread, I can sort of see why the John Wick movies have grossed like $14 dollars worldwide. On a related note, trying to get the wife to go see Justice League with me is proving to be a tough sell.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Alarm went off at 4:45 and I said nope. Was up at 5:15 and made the 6:30 bus without issue. No feedback from Tuesdays "meeting" yet, might be good (might be bad). Just not feeling it today. Wifey going to see The Bodyguard, the musical(?). I was not invited, I thanked her for that. I will be playing GTA5 instead. Might head home early today to get a jump on the rampage kill list action.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Well, I dun gone did it. Bought myself a NOS Transition Transam 26" steel frame with a 1 1/8" headtube. So much obsolescence, but still so much awesome.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
:wave:
Present.

Sit down with coffee. Open GMT. SteveW delivers Sturgill.

I'm going back to bed, it's all down hill from here.
he was busking outside the country music awards last night....he live streamed it on facebook...talking shit and taking questions....it was funny...

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
where'd you find such a thing?
Pinkbike actually. I'll pull the parts off my old Turner to build this up and hoping it'll be a fun bike to tool around on. Contemplating throwing on a set of Profile cranks I already have and going single speed. :crazy:

Planning to go full rigid?
Not initially. Have a Rockshox Revelation that I'll throw on to begin with. Maybe some day when I have enough hair on my chest I'll try rigid. But probably not. :D

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Pinkbike actually. I'll pull the parts off my old Turner to build this up and hoping it'll be a fun bike to tool around on. Contemplating throwing on a set of Profile cranks I already have and going single speed. :crazy:

Not initially. Have a Rockshox Revelation that I'll throw on to begin with. Maybe some day when I have enough hair on my chest I'll try rigid. But probably not. :D
nifty,