Quantcast

Are we witnessing the death of the Republican Party?

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Ryan 2020?
I doubt it. It will take more than 2 years for the treason stench to wash off, plus I'm a serious skeptic that Ryan has the balls to primary a sitting "republican" president*. He set fire to the house and just doesn't want to live in the ashes. 10 or 15 years down the road, maybe.

:tinfoil: time:

Or alternately;
He's about to be implicated. Remember the whole "keep it in the family" thing? Don't forget also, the RNC was most likely hacked as well, as the DNC, yet none of that has ever surfaced.

That said, if true, Ryan is a complicit, and probably a traitor.

TINFOIL EDIT: Sweet baby Jesus, I can't believe I forgot about this, but Cohen, Trumps lawyer, who got no-knocked by every law enforcement agency that exists the other day, was Deputy Finance Chairman of the RNC, under probable rapist and serial sex abuser Steve Wynn. The RNC is dirty, has taken Russian money and is compromised. Ryan knows it, Cohen knows it, and now Mueller knows it. Ryan is getting out while he can. :tinfoil:

Last edited:

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
As Stephen Colbert said,

"Nothing satisfies you [reporters]... everybody asks for personnel changes, so the White House has personnel changes. And then you write, 'oh, they're just rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic.' First of all, that is a terrible metaphor. This administration is not sinking, this administration is soaring! If anything, they are rearranging the deck chairs on the Hindenburg!""

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Random bar I was in tonight had a quiz going on.

One of the teams was called,
"Who's going to fuck all the poor people when Paul Ryan is gone?"

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
if only something would fall from the sky and wipe out the house and senate......

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Imma gonna guess all these republicans leaving are going to end up at the corporations they helped out with 7 digit salaries.