Quantcast

Are we witnessing the death of the Republican Party?

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
serious question: Was it somehow a mystery to you that I don't like cops and policing? And by extension the people who empower them the most?
hell no. i just realized that you spend so much time telling us what you don't like that i thought we should figure out what you do! :D

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
hell no. i just realized that you spend so much time telling us what you don't like that i thought we should figure out what you do! :D
check the motorcycle thread in the lounge

my heart still swells for dirt zoomies

And I don't do as much work as I do clearing snow and completely lacking financial mobility cuz I hate teh mtnz

But I do hate the rich white motherfuckers who seem to take them over! :D
Which to be fair, drives like 90% of what I bitch about.

Last edited:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Enabler!
Collaborators will be 2nd against the wall then the time comes. :phone: :butcher:
sometimes your posts make absolutely no sense to me ;)

What am I enabling? I don't clear other people's snow.....and I don't work for any of these fools. If throwing dog poop on the front porch of airbnbs and putting up "go back to the bay" stickers is collaborating, I guess I'm guilty as charged.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
On a biography of Santos on the National Republican Congressional Committee website, he claimed he received degrees from New York University and Baruch College. CNN found that Santos specified in at least two separate interviews in the fall of 2020 that he received an MBA from NYU, adding in one interview that he had “zero debt” from his undergraduate and graduate studies. A review of his campaign websites, however, does not show references to a master’s degree.
Can't be in student loan debt if you never went to school.

1671773471844.png

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
"Mountain Republicans Club" - uppity old white guys with guns. Fuck those morans. Time to start charging these dickheads with incitement the first time some unhinged whack-job actually starts shooting 'cause AM radio told them to.

:rolleyes:

ETA: I just watched the video - old, fat, white JeffCo men *and* women at his "rally" - color me SHOCKED. :rofl:

Last edited:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
uppity old white guys with guns.

Only conceptually

As a convicted felon, Wyatt is prohibited from possessing firearms and ammunition.

In 2018, Wyatt was convicted and sentenced to 78 months in federal prison plus three years of supervised release for conspiracy to deal in firearms without a license and tax fraud. Wyatt appealed the conviction and was given one year in prison and one year of supervised release. His supervised release ended in June 2021.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Only conceptually

As a convicted felon, Wyatt is prohibited from possessing firearms and ammunition.

In 2018, Wyatt was convicted and sentenced to 78 months in federal prison plus three years of supervised release for conspiracy to deal in firearms without a license and tax fraud. Wyatt appealed the conviction and was given one year in prison and one year of supervised release. His supervised release ended in June 2021.
Oh, don't be fooled - that old, fat, white fucker still has guns. :disgust:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Sounds like the GOP needs to be broken up into multiple parties.
I could say the same about the other one. If the tRaDiTiOnAl cOnSeRvAtIvEs stay the republicans while the nazis go do their thing, half the democratic party would fit right in under an R.

I think it would help solidify the monarchy they all want to be anyway, and it would give us a clearer picture of who to storm and quarter. :)

The nazis will be too busy tripping over their own dicks and chasing t-shirt sales to worry about...

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:popcorn:

Make that 4. If at first you don't succeed, try again. And again. And again. And again. And again?