Quantcast

Arghghghghghgh! I'm moving.........

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Megan Black said:
I want to move to Denver, so I can bag 14,000ft peaks all summer!
Denver sucks, don't do it. You think people are dropping like flies out there? Jeesh! I mean, we're losing -SS- already... who else is next? I'm thinking of moving to Antarctica 'cause it just ain't cold enough here.

On the up side, I do have some friends that did DH runs from the top of Mt. Elbert this past summer... :think:

s1ngletrack

Monkey
Aug 17, 2004
Denver
Full Trucker said:
Denver sucks, don't do it. You think people are dropping like flies out there? Jeesh! I mean, we're losing -SS- already... who else is next? I'm thinking of moving to Antarctica 'cause it just ain't cold enough here.

On the up side, I do have some friends that did DH runs from the top of Mt. Elbert this past summer... :think:
That would be sick - did they encounter any angry hiker types?

Megan Black

I rocked whistler in a mini skirt and f$@* me boot
Jul 28, 2004
Beaver-town, OR
Full Trucker said:

love-the-avatar

good skiing/boarding at least??

J

JRB

Morryjg said:
SS is not moving. Especially to TX. He just bought a new house here in Denver, so he's stuck here for a while.

He's such a tease.