The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
No purple = not ghey.

Nice try.

How about this?

Wallows in teh ghey.

<edit> Facts
violet: is the colour of warmth, beauty, and friendship.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
No purple = not ghey.

Nice try.

How about this?

Wallows in teh ghey.

<edit> Facts
violet: is the colour of warmth, beauty, and friendship.
OEM Forester STI = Ghey?

OEM RS4 Avant = Ghey?

Same principle. High HP, AWD Wagon

As for the flag-thing, some of you guys really need to learn how to laugh.

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
OEM Forester STI = Ghey?

OEM RS4 Avant = Ghey?

Same principle. High HP, AWD Wagon

As for the flag-thing, some of you guys really need to learn how to laugh.
You're comparing the carpet muncher mobile to the only wagon that will actually get you laid.....

BTW, this thread, total fail.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
You're comparing the carpet muncher mobile to the only wagon that will actually get you laid.....

BTW, this thread, total fail.
Let me get this straight, you actually think a car can get you (specifically you) laid? Wow. Let me know how that's working out for you.

Last time I checked it was more about who you are and what your personality is like. If you can pull ass based on who you are rather that what you are, you are a better man for it.

I know many people who drive POS and 'low-end' cars but are sitting on $1mm+ in savings and investments. They might have high-end BMW/Audi/Porsche's but are never until the person has been sold on them. Their toys are just gravy.

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
Let me get this straight, you actually think a car can get you (specifically you) laid? Wow. Let me know how that's working out for you.

Last time I checked it was more about who you are and what your personality is like. If you can pull ass based on who you are rather that what you are, you are a better man for it.

I know many people who drive POS and 'low-end' cars but are sitting on $1mm+ in savings and investments. They might have high-end BMW/Audi/Porsche's but are never until the person has been sold on them. Their toys are just gravy.
No, I don't at all. I actually ride my bike everywhere, and I was kidding. How about I rephrase, you're comparing a lesTI to a audi, enough said

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
LOL... I dont understand why you even resp to these things Mark. They are obviously trying to bait you into an argument.

Here's my leswagon btw:

Oh, and I get some all the time so it must be working!!

Last edited:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
LOL... I dont understand why you even resp to these things Mark. They are obviously trying to bait you into an argument.

Here's my leswagon:
Joker is so predictably butt-hurt that The National Institute of Standards and Technology is considering using him as the base measurement for internet troll-ability.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I've always liked these, not that I would ever actually buy one.

A girl I used to track with has a hot red M in the new body style. So fast, but I barely fit into it. I couldn't drive it if I tried. My knee would hit the dash when I tried to shift.