Quantcast

ARRRRG People Have To Learn How To Drive CARs

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
So on the way to work.........

Theres a red light right before the ramp to the bridge that goes over the hudson river, the 1st part of the ramp is a tight turn and and at the same time it drops from two lane to one. light turns green, everyone is merging / adjusting speed /etc...when in my right mirror I see the car behind me and to my right speed up so its nose is about 5 ft back from mine, right when the lanes merge and she's trying to stay there, ok, fine you can either hit my truck, drive off the road, or slow down.....shes in my blind spot but it seemed she choose slow down...now the ramp goes back to 2 lanes and she chasing me! wtf? she pulls up next to me and looks all pissy and is saying/yelling something! I laugh.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
You get any Tang?

Yeah I love when people in little commuter cars pull out in front of me and then go like 20 because they can't make it up the hill.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
douglas said:
no..but I gave her mine ......

I yelled "I'm Dalton Doug Biotch! call me at 1-800-you-suck! "
Man you're getting a sense of humor lately!! I LIKE IT!!!

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
stosh said:
You get any Tang?

Yeah I love when people in little commuter cars pull out in front of me and then go like 20 because they can't make it up the hill.

actually.........she wasnt even close to being cute! yuck!

yeah, theres no cars on the road behind you but some A wipe will pull out in front of you & then slowly accelrate up to.....just under the speed limit ! :mumble:

J

JRB

Some stupid bitch wouldn't pull out of 7-11 and was blocking the drive for me. I was waiting and the dumb bitch behind me is honking and schit. I finally just sat there and cursed out the window at both of them. I yelled jesus, for phucks sake, phucking somebody drive. Honk some more asshole. That is phucking helping. jesus phuck you people are phucking stupid. Didn't really resolve anything, but I worked on sentence structure with curse words and that is always good.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
loco-gringo said:
I yelled jesus, for phucks sake, phucking somebody drive. Honk some more asshole. That is phucking helping. jesus phuck you people are phucking stupid.

nice, I especially like "Honk some more asshole" :D

pixelninja

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Denver, CO
Last night I was sitting at a light behind some young girl in the turn lane. Light turns and we have the turn arrow. She's just sitting there, not paying attention. After a few seconds I give her a quick little courtesy honk and she instantly gives me the finger! I SO wanted to follow her and slap her silly, but I'd get arrested for that, so I just let it go. Stupid bi*ch.