Quantcast

Ashland Town Forest

splat

Nam I am
SO tonight I agreed to lead the Wednesday Night BVNEMBA ride . I decided to go to Ashland town forest ( its about 2 miles from my office ) so To park I decided to use the ashland Commuter rail Station.

well ther are 2 sides , a North side and a South side of the station , those who parked on the south side had to ride through/over the pedestrian cross walk

hes Big and On his way to Boston

enough of the parking lot stuff ,ther were 14 of of us and into teh woods we went

Bridges ? we don't need no Stinkin bridges !!!

Coming up to the top of the Power lines

well off the power lines and some more up to the top of the water tower

we won't talk about the deer trail I tried to take us down , but hey I only barely knew where I was going .

these pictures here don't do justice how steep and Loose leaf covering this was

Coming out through the Bushes behind the DPW

andrew Finds a Nice pile of dirt to play on

BadDNA eyes up a once in a life time roll.

there were about 20 -30 of these in a row , just asking to be ridden , so we did

well we got back to the parking lot , and I noticed I had some blood . Hmm must have done thta when I went OTB on the deer path, but I don't remeber it hurting .

any way back to the other side of the tracks

Ocron

Chimp
Nov 11, 2001
MA
Interesting...that's pretty close by but I've never even though to ride there. I ride the Ashland Res once in a while from my house. It's a short but pretty fun loop, good for a morning ride. I usually do it in one direction then turn around and do it in the other.