Quantcast

Atom Labs Air Corps Pedal Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RideMonkey

Big thanks to AtomLabs and Yodo Distribution for providing these sweet pedals!!!

Aircorp Pedals
The ultimate in racing pedal. This is the same pedal used by world's top riders. The super thin design and extra grippy traction pins give you more pull and power. They are made from the finest material and are fully rebuildable to outlast even the finest mass manufactured pedals.

Tech. info
These high end race pedals have CNC machined 6061 aluminum bodies and beefy traction pins so they are easily replaceable. Since most of the pins come in through the back of the pedal, they can be replace even when the thread get trashed.
Their thin bodies and the number of pins make them super stable and sticky.

Available in Black or Ti Silver.
9/16" Only.
21oz/590g

More information about Atomic Laboratories www.atomlab.com and their distributor, Yodo www.yodobike.com can be found at their respective website. Also check out a Q&A with Yodo’s Dominique & Paul here.

What you gotta do to be elgible:
Post ONCE in this thread describing why YOU should win these pedals. Winner will be selected at random from all entries. Drawing will take place Monday June 17th.

THE RULES:
1. You can only post once in this thread. No commenting on others post in this thread.

Orven is not eligible for this contest.

Attachments

Timmy Turtle

Chimp
Feb 26, 2002
Engelholm, Sweden
I think i should win these pedals because the pedals on my trail bike thingie is falling apart and i dont have the cash to buy a new pair. And these pedals are the ultimate pedals!

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
I need these pedals to SAVE MY LIFE!!! :dead:

I'm learning to dirtjump (fairly unsucessfully) and it is just too darn dangerous to do it with Clips.
If I had a NICE pair of flats, I could ditch the bike mid-air, and not be pulled back to earth in a ball of fire, like I am now.
;)
So... do I get them?
Pwetty Pwease?
:D

spincrazy

I love to climb
Jul 19, 2001
Brooklyn
I should win these pedals because I'm tired of hauling an extra set of shoes with me on my commute to work, I need a set of bomb-ass pedals like these as I have no decent flats, and I want to start jumping and doing more stunt riding.

Buetang

Glides like KY
Apr 16, 2002
¤ HCOR.net ¤
I can't afford to buy them on my own so if I don't win them...I'll never know what its like to own a set of high quality Atomic Pedals like the pro's use. I'd really like to have cool scares like all my rich friends that can afford metal pedals. My plastic pedals barely make a bruise. I'm tired of getting wedgies! These pedals can help me be like the popular kids.

tammy

spyderzmom
Oct 10, 2001
lost
I should win these pedals because I only have two left sided clipless ones - maybe just let me win the right one:eek: :D

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
Not that I'll ever win anyways (rant rant) but if I win these I will give them to the sweetest femme monkey (that'll be a hard choice)... nuff said and I still question authority..:devil: ;)

diesel

Monkey
Nov 26, 2001
i should win these pedals coz they look like the kinda product that comes packaged with skill! and if there is anything ive already spent to much $ on is skill.....i deserve SOME FREE SKILL DAMNIT! GIVE THEM TO ME NOW!!!!!!!:angry: :D

FlipSide

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2001
I'm now a flat pedal converted, so I should win those pedals. They're sweetand I want them.
:)
Please...:D

J.R.B

Chimp
Nov 6, 2001
I should win these pedals because I've entered every single contest on Ridemonkey and throughout cyberspace and haven't come close to winning anything...

Plus they'd look really good on my trials ride :D

Sep 10, 2001
Vancouver, BC
I need those pedals to cheer me up. Ever since the Canadiens got knocked out of the playoffs, I just haven't been myself. I don't eat. I don't sleep. Whenever I see a Habs logo, I have to fight the tears. My friends don't like me anymore cause I haven't left my house in 2 weeks, and my room's really starting to smell. Whenever I see a light now, it hurts my eyes! I can't get over this depression on my own. I need outside help, like those pedals! Please have a heart.

mtbtuc8700

Chimp
Nov 14, 2001
CT
Those are some good looking pedals, and can you really have enough nice sets of Platforms?? Oh, they would be nice on the new Dual bike I am building also.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I should win these pedals so that I can have a choice between these and my Trailkings. :D

Bomber

Chimp
May 15, 2002
Massachusetts
I don't think I deserve to win these pedals. I just want new pedals because they are sick! I already have pedals Primo Super Tenderizer but they don't grip that great and these are perfect for learning bunnyhops and dirtjumping. I want these pedals!!!:D

Aug 15, 2001
Ohio
I should get new pedels because mine are cheapys that are half cracked and falling a part.i'm also only been into biking for about 6 months now and i think if i had these pedels i could become a better biker and be able to support more trails to keep them OPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

bomberz1qr20

Turbo Monkey
Nov 19, 2001
I need these pedals because I like to drink coffee before I ride, and pedals make it easier to ride to where they make the coffee on the way to the trail where I ride after drinking the coffee that I got by riding to where they make it. Ok?

Strakar

Monkey
Nov 17, 2001
Portugal
I'd like to win these pedals because I've been having problems with my right knee and will have to stop using cleats. Right now I'm just too poor to buy quality platform pedals so these would be a very welcome addition :)

G

Gutty

I think i should win these pedals because i don't want those silly eggbeater pedals and my mummy says i'm special so i should win something. Right ??:D

Status
Not open for further replies.