Atom Labs Air Corps Pedal Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henkman

Chimp
Jun 5, 2002
Bedford, Nova Scotia
Reasons that I should win these pedals:

1. So my Mom, Wife and child won't all have to work to support my broken pedal habit.

2.I should focus more on freeriding - I'm getting my big Clydesdale butt kicked racing XC this year - Curse everyone who weighs 100 lbs less than me!

3. My Surly Instigator is getting tired of being driven around by a set of Look S2S pedals from 1994.

4. While Bart Brentjens and Tinker are cool I'm getting tired of trying to free ride using the same pedal that they raced XC with 8 yrs ago.

5. So that everyone can say "How did that fat Canadian guy win anyway?":D

DBCFR

Chimp
Jun 4, 2002
Ottawa
I need these pedals! The ones my mom made me are embarrassing and she won't let me leave the house with out them. Really her heart is in the right place, she knows I can't afford new ones but all my riding buddies laugh and make fun of me when they see them. I try not to show them how much their taunts hurt, but it affects my riding. So you see by giving these pedals you help my riding and save my mother the heart ache of not being able to provide me with the best pedals known to free riding man.

hellscounsel

Chimp
Jul 20, 2001
Portland, OR
I should win those lovely foot pads because I have just suffered through 3 years of law school and am now paying out my booty to spend 2 months studying for the bar--the one thing that has kept me sane is the little riding that I can squeeze in. I need these pedals to bring a little shiny love into my life. :D

Treeline

Chimp
Jul 2, 2001
Whistler
well i ve wanted a set of these babies for some time but thought it was pretty silly to drop the cash on them, when I (girlfriend)could do alot of other things with the money.

So If I win these I ll give my DK Iron Cross pedlas/free weights to a little tyke who is in need of some tough pedals.

this way theres two winners! woohoo!!

later
Ian

Castor

Chimp
Mar 27, 2002
The Netherlands
I am the person who should win these pedals, because there isn't even a dealer that sells them (or any other Atomlab product). It's my only way to get them!

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
Cause, my fellow riding buddies keep telling me to get some for freeriding - I do fine with clipless, but would like to try some flats - would make short runup sections much easier and safer (its fun landing with the bike on top of you though:eek: )

olle/frost

Chimp
Jun 4, 2002
Sthlm, Sweden
I need those really, really nice platforms to put on my old hardtail I'm getting back into shape to ride my nine moths old son arround on. He deserves the best, doesn't he?

Plumbutt

Chimp
May 20, 2002
12th pitch bivwac!
I think I should win these pedals because my wife is ready to divorce me cause of all the money I'm spending on bike stuff. Our house is under foreclosure, my car is going to get popped any day, we have been eating rice and beans every day, washing it down with puddle water. My kids bring the same PB&J sandwich to school every day so that it looks like we ar feeding them.

Pleeeeeeeese help us!

WillP

Chimp
Sep 15, 2001
Ned-Town
I need these pedals, because our national security depends on their falling into my possesion. These pedals are actually small pieces of alien electronics, designed to eventually invade the selected person (i.e. the winner of this contest) through the bottoms of their feet, turning them into a slave to the cruel alien race. The winner will then set up an elaborate landing pad, using an enourmous amount of dry ice and neon lights, somewhere just outside of Utah. The aliens will land in the middle of the night, from which location they will proceed towards Washington, DC leaving nothing but destruction in their path. When they reach DC, they will promptly take over the government, and nuke all other countries out of existence.

As a top super-suave undercover FBI agent, I am the only person alive qualified to deal with this kind of dangerous situation. I repeat, our NATIONAL SECURITY depends on me winning.

warrior

Chimp
Nov 7, 2001
West Virginia
I think I should win these pedals cause my bearings in my pedals are crap. They wont spin and dont feel good. These pedals are great but I dont have the money to buy them. So it would awesome to win these! I have never won anything but you never know!

nj_rider

Chimp
Apr 17, 2002
NJ/PA
I think these pedals should go to me because I think I deserve them just for the simple fact that I live in NJ. I need some sort of reason to keep on riding and I think these pedals are just that.

D

dirtdaisy

i would like to win these pedals because ive been put into foster care by my parents and now being forced to give up mtb because of the cost, but i still have a bmx to race to keep me from not exploding because of the tention, im just learning and dont own a set of flats so the tracks starts are really hard on clips.
:( :dead:

Pip3r

Turbo Monkey
Nov 20, 2001
Foxboro MA
cus i already gave u my address so its easier for u to send them to me:thumb:

Brian Piper
24 Valley Forge Way
Foxboro MA 02035

o yea and i rock j00 world!

Skidney

Chimp
Jun 12, 2002
Here(I think)
These are such sweet pedals and I've never won anything good before (these would be a good start). Plus, nobody deals atomlab stuff in sidney so I cant get them, poor me!

evant

Chimp
Jun 13, 2002
Fort Collins
My ethos is one that of karma, I trade away parts at a personal loss. It's just that I get it back when other people trade me. So I figure that good karma might help me in these sortsa contests

--EvanT:monkey:

newtodh

Chimp
Jun 13, 2002
Because i only got a DH bike last week and i have some plastic pedals with no pins so whenever its wet i fall off and get full of bruises,, please save me from death as next time i fall i may fall into a car.. thank you very much

atrokz

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2002
teedotohdot
well, to be honest i've already got a good set but i'd like to get them to give to my girl. she's a fairly new rider and the cheap ped's on her 125cc keep slipin and smackin her prity shins. i told her to get pads but she just says "i know, i'll get them this week" but doesn't and just keeps complaining about her shins. now whenever i ride with her, it's hard to get her to try some of the stunts and she just goes on about how she doesnt want to get cut up. anyways, i think this would help and would keep her feet on the ped's and just might give her enough confidence to try some of the rougher stuff. thanks.

JMAC

Turbo Monkey
Feb 18, 2002
i think i should win them because i'm 15 and i live in Quebec and just imagine if i land a big drop and my pedal breaks and causes me to crash giving me life time injurys,
so basically by given me these pedals you will let me live a longer, and happyer live.
Thanks in advance

*KR*

Chimp
May 30, 2002
CANADA
my pedals suck... i need better ones so i can get better pedal bites... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...pedal bite...

L

lawndart

Originally posted by dirtdaisy
i would like to win these pedals because ive been put into foster care by my parents and now being forced to give up mtb because of the cost, but i still have a bmx to race to keep me from not exploding because of the tention, im just learning and dont own a set of flats so the tracks starts are really hard on clips.
:( :dead:
i really hope that u rn't serious:( :( :confused: ,but if u r then u need to take them, no one else here really needs em that much

felixy69

Chimp
Apr 11, 2002
VaNcOuVeR......KiTs
i have to win those pedals, u know y? cuz i just do. i will ride so much better with those pedals, i will go around and say ridemonkey.com gave me those pedals and be very very prod of it. and let every one konw that ridemonkey.com is the best mtb site in the world. any ways the reason i have win those pedals is because........i just need them.!

thanks
felix yuen

if i win e-mail me at felixyuen69@hotmail.com
pick me pick me pick me eheh@@##$$%%^^&&**(())!!??

racerX

Chimp
Jan 20, 2002
Camas Valley, Oregon
I do not deserve these pedals (lie) I shouldn't even be considered a participant in this (Lie) I don't even have cranks to put the pedals on (Lie) I just hop on my frame and act like I ride while I'm in the house (some truth), I sometimes take it outside and throw myself down hills to get the feeling of riding (some truth) If I won these pedals I would just leave them in my closet or better yet sell them to the highest bidder (Lie) no... no... I'd reuse them in my own contest here on ride monkey:p

we'll see who wins

RacerX:devil:

he who laughs, laughs last

Status
Not open for further replies.