Quantcast

austin

shiversc120

Chimp
Jul 29, 2003
austin Texas
anyone in here ever ride the toysrus hill in austin? this is matt on the red da bomb and i ride there all the time and i was seeing if theres anyone on here i knew that rides in austin!

shiversc120

Chimp
Jul 29, 2003
austin Texas
its broken pritty bad, but hes ok, he is going to be out from riding for 7 weeks if he rides again.......:rolleyes: i donno if he wants to ride anymore since he gets hurt so much!! he said that he might quit riding for awile and take up another hobby, like his car.....personaly i couldent ever stop riding ! when are you going to go out there again?

RaceFace2040

Chimp
Jul 31, 2003
austin tejas
hey this is evan with the p2 with the ghetto chainguide lol. i wont be ridin for a while my fork just snapped and cut open my wrist, had to get stiches.let me know if anybody is gettin rid of a fork for cheap.

stinky six

Chimp
Nov 12, 2001
watson, louisiana
i's gots a fork foo cheep, i's only ate wit its 1ce. ( this is for NSR) oo yea beefoos i forgots, i's still gots that box of cains schicken i brung to cumfart last march for NORTHSHORERAT that he dident comes get. i'll keeps hold of it till next race fer ya. all crap aside, when we come out that way again i've got a cains t shirt for ya. hopefully we will be able to ride out that way when it starts cooling off. i just bought me a dodge 4x4 4 door hemi and i want to take a trip in it , i just have to figure out how im gonna bring a gas refinery with me!

northshorerat

Monkey
Oct 7, 2001
no she had nothing to do with it. i was all ready and waiting to go. and downhil went and drove his skylark under the backend of a tundra. but i think that we will be there this year if i can swing it. money is tight but, who really cares about that.