Quantcast

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
I've decided I'm going to rotate mine around a bit during the summer and fall.

bonus reputation points for those of you who can guess the men behind the masks.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
jdcamb said:
Are you sure? How could we look that up?
Ok, I slept on it, and I remember you actually had two AT LEAST.

Both were faces similar to what's on there now. ONE of them was a guy with a mustache. Like a Magnum PI mustache screaming.

The other was a guy with a round head, and different shapes on his face, like a triangle for an eye or something. And a stitched together head like the pumpkin king.

How do I remember these things? I dunno. But it really helps me in school as I dont take notes. Except in math.

DHS

Friendly Neighborhood Pool Boy
Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
BurlyShirley said:

Both were faces similar to what's on there now. ONE of them was a guy with a mustache. Like a Magnum PI mustache screaming.

The other was a guy with a round head, and different shapes on his face, like a triangle for an eye or something. And a stitched together head like the pumpkin king.

How do I remember these things? I dunno. But it really helps me in school as I dont take notes. Except in math.
you are a scary old man

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
bluebug32 said:
I lack a big banana....but I do have two melons ;)
Does that mean you have a small banana and two melons? Ron Jeremy has been hocking this stuff called "Extenze" on the local cable access channels at night that may be of use. On the other hand, perhaps a puny peter is the perfect match for minute melons!

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
llkoolkeg said:
Does that mean you have a small banana and two melons? Ron Jeremy has been hocking this stuff called "Extenze" on the local cable access channels at night that may be of use. On the other hand, perhaps a puny peter is the perfect match for minute melons!
Thanks, I'll look into that ;):rolleyes:

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
BurlyShirley said:

I had these. You missed one. Spincrazy took it at Jim Thorpe in 2003 I think. I however was wrong. I have apparently had other avatars. Im a dumbass I know. You're stalking me aren't you?

Attachments

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Yeah, I remembered the dude w/ the stache for sure. But there was still another one.
Not stalking, I just remember alot of things really well.

moff_quigley

Why don't you have a seat over there?
Jan 27, 2005
Poseurville
jdcamp: I think your avatar rocks. Vyvyan was the best character on The Young Ones. When he had his "baby"...I don't think I've ever laughed so hard in my life.