Quantcast

back from hiatus with a question for you guys

skiba

Yah Mon
Sep 24, 2001
Originally posted by zod
i like it, but I'm all about poppy alternative! reminds me of the lemonheads...... :)

thanks, i appreciate that you listened and responded

skiba

Yah Mon
Sep 24, 2001
Originally posted by kissthepink
JJ
if this is the jj i think it is, long time no see, how are things going with you?

this is eric, forgot to put that in there

skiba

Yah Mon
Sep 24, 2001
Originally posted by LordOpie
are you from the mid-atlantic states? Sounds like stuff i used to listen to in Raleigh, NC.

im from the north east, ct to be exact, the band is also from the north east, this is the first pop song like this that they have done, thats why i asked a non-biased crowd what they think, cause personally i think its crap, not the band, just the song

kissthepink

Chimp
Feb 26, 2003
things are good. Getting lined up for the season, still running pretty much the same programs. I'm headed out to Moab and Fruita next week for an RSN video shoot.
ps is this B or E

skiba

Yah Mon
Sep 24, 2001
eric, sounds good, are you guys still are the office down by that day care center?

kissthepink

Chimp
Feb 26, 2003
yep.
we're still in the old cannondale building.
Mike I. is out in Vail, teaching at the vail mountain school and riding his *ss off. i hope to see him next week. Howz yer family?

skiba

Yah Mon
Sep 24, 2001
we are all fine, same old stuff, im heading off to school next year, lookin for the summer job, all that great teenager junk

kissthepink

Chimp
Feb 26, 2003
Good to hear from you.
i got a call from Jake "the pimp" a couple of months ago. I think the last time i saw you, you two were off to trumbull?
Say hi to everyone for me I'm outa here for now.
Cheers,
jj

skiba

Yah Mon
Sep 24, 2001
phish, yeh that ride was a long time ago, we rode at plattekill the next day, had a good time, where is he living now? worcestor?