Quantcast

Bad customer service from Brad/Evil4bc

Status
Not open for further replies.

.Pit Steelers.

Nostradumbass
Jun 18, 2006
Hawaii
haha well having talked to him in person and talking through email, hes a solid guy to me. but i doubt he would screw me over cause that could mean a couple angry 17 year olds going up the sacramento for the weekend... not that i would do that because i have always had a 100% positive experience with him
hahahaha
everytime thrillseeka and wch post, my lulz continue

Oh ****! A bunch of angry 17 year olds everyone run!!!!!!! Head for the hills the 17 years olds are coming!!!

DirtEveryDay

Turbo Monkey
Nov 24, 2003
Pacific North Wet
You sound like that no-one else has done that before. *caught USB caught*

I cannot to see nothing wrong with that.
Everyone else HAS done it and everyone else's threads DID and DO get deleted or locked, or Binary Visions mentions very nicely that we need to move it to the Classifieds. So there IS something wrong with it.
There are PLENTY of small company guys on here that don't do the shiit Brad does and they are nothing buy upstanding and totally respectable. Again, I'll use Landon as my example of the perfect company: He's chill, very honest and humble, and his product is, without a doubt, one of the top 3 sickest I can think of.
Never seen a thread like this on ANY other "small company" as Brad always likes to say, let alone once a month. There's just no excuse!

DirtEveryDay

Turbo Monkey
Nov 24, 2003
Pacific North Wet
Oh ****! A bunch of angry 17 year olds everyone run!!!!!!! Head for the hills the 17 years olds are coming!!!
Well, in all honesty...they ARE kind of threatening. They are ALL carriers of ACNE, most have some sort of an STD, most are spoiled rotten these days, so those tantrums can get FIERCE, and their mommies bail them out of everything anymore, so now you have a bunch of disease-ridden, zit-popping brats...and their moms.

I don't know about you guys, but that'd make me run away and get a vasectomy...

man this thread is chock full of blood lust :dead:
no, we are people trying to prevent others from having to deal with a bad business person and save themselves from listening to a bunch of lies and empty promises that only infuriate them further thus creating these threads...

i'm willing to bet the only reason you got your bars in a timely manner is because you called him right after he had just packaged up someone else's bars and he just slapped your name on there instead. now the first purchaser is still siting at home waiting for them to show up just like the op...

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
I have been in contact with Chris John the owner of ROTA imports / IE: the guy who paid for the bikes/ order . Chris and are are now in contact , and there is NO problem from there side
BJ is posting lies and Chris has agreed to speak with him . Please stop posting assumptions about something none of you have any first hand knowledge of .
This deal / Thread are over Both Jonni(orignal poster) and ROTA have been satisfied .

Good night !
-Brad

Last edited:

mosplat

Monkey
Mar 25, 2003
Brooklyn <-> Oakland
I'll use Landon as my example of the perfect company: He's chill, very honest and humble, and his product is, without a doubt, one of the top 3 sickest I can think of.
word to that!
i don't even own a tonic,
but i talk about their bikes all the time,
whether it's about the fall guy, the cx bike, or the supernaut,
asking riders, "hey, you heard about tonic fab from portland?".
because i rest assured that it's good product from a good company.
that's just how much confidence he inspires.

re: the thread;
i hope peace is made.

DirtEveryDay

Turbo Monkey
Nov 24, 2003
Pacific North Wet
Boooooooooooooooooooooo!

[mob] Moar Drama! Moar Drama! [/mob]
Tune in next month!

I like how Brad thinks he can decide that this thread is over. It's a lot like when my 4 year old thinks she's in charge as well. Hell, in my opinion, he really doesn't even have any right to even post here. Not like anyone cares what flabber comes out of his face hole anymore anyway.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
You know, no matter how many reasonable-sounding explanations or resolutions that come from Nemesis, the reality is I've never seen so many complaints against a small business, ever.

There is no coincidence here. SOMETHING about the way this business is run causes problems and leaves some buyers with sour tastes in their mouthes.

Locked at the original poster's request.

Status
Not open for further replies.