Quantcast

Bad dates

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
I had been dating this girl for about a month and we had set aside a time to stop all studying and have some time together. We are walking down the stairs of the dorm when the girl sees one of her friends and asks her if she wants to come along with us and her friend immediately says yes. I just say alright I guess I will go get my truck. We go to the restaurant and not one word is said to me, all it is is them just talking about insignificant dorm gossip. When it comes time for the bill. My 'date's' friend goes to pull out her pocket book when the girl I am with speaks up and says "You don't have to pay, Drew will cover everything." I was speechless and paid the bill just so I didn't have to get into an impending argument.
that's why you should date the skinny chicks, they don't eat when you take them out. it's much easier on the wallet. if they do try to order something expensive, mumble under your breath about their ass being fat enough as it is, works every time.

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
I saw a young(er) girl punch one of my friends in the face tonight. Have no idea who she was or why she did it, but it sure pissed him off.

It was a good way to ruin a fun skatepark ride. A good punch to the face put a rap on the night.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
I saw a young(er) girl punch one of my friends in the face tonight. Have no idea who she was or why she did it, but it sure pissed him off.

It was a good way to ruin a fun skatepark ride. A good punch to the face put a rap on the night.
Maybe she was just some crazy chick who has a twisted way of flirting, like getting your shin kicked by a stupid girl when you were 7.

moff_quigley

Why don't you have a seat over there?
Jan 27, 2005
Poseurville

Ruin it? Hilarity should have ensued. That should have been the highlight of the night. Are you guys emo or something?

SVPPB

Monkey
May 13, 2007
I dated a crazy ass Filipina girl one time for about 8 months.

I should have known things were wrong when I finally started getting her naked and she went from Catholic good girl to nymph in the span of an afternoon. She, however, wanted to remain a technical virgin, so I was only allowed to PIIHB, and get the occasional Bill Clinton treatment.

This was all great and good until I realized that when I hung out with her that I was the only white guy for miles.

We started having problems after one of her friends got in my face about being white and I beat him into needing a trip to the hospital.

Her brother, the little **** stain, took it upon himself one night to come do a drive by on my truck.

So I had a busted wrist, a cock that smelled like PIIHB, and a truck full of holes. We had the last fling in my truck, I went bloopy in her eye, and that was the end of that.

Strangest eight months of my life.

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
Last night's date was nothing special. In hindsight, I am mildly surprised.

This girl is THE exception to the rule. Please keep in mind I knew nothing of this when we first met. This girl, at age 11, was taken from her mother and put into the foster system. I believe she lived with the same foster parents from 11 to 18. Yes, that sounds right. Anyway, her two sisters and one brother, who were also in the foster system, are f****d up. We're talking drugs, jail, and making multiple babies by myriad different men. This girl? Normal. She hasgraduated high school and college, doesn't do drugs, and hasn't made babies. On top of that, she was adopted by friend's parents at the age of 20. They are now a nice, happy family.

Unfortunately the chemistry wasn't there. Damn.

SVPPB

Monkey
May 13, 2007
Last night's date was nothing special. In hindsight, I am mildly surprised.

This girl is THE exception to the rule. Please keep in mind I knew nothing of this when we first met. This girl, at age 11, was taken from her mother and put into the foster system. I believe she lived with the same foster parents from 11 to 18. Yes, that sounds right. Anyway, her two sisters and one brother, who were also in the foster system, are f****d up. We're talking drugs, jail, and making multiple babies by myriad different men. This girl? Normal. She hasgraduated high school and college, doesn't do drugs, and hasn't made babies. On top of that, she was adopted by friend's parents at the age of 20. They are now a nice, happy family.

Unfortunately the chemistry wasn't there. Damn.
How was the rack?

SVPPB

Monkey
May 13, 2007
Sounds like a good time to me. I dated a Vietnamese girl once under similar circumstances.
it was all good until someone shot up my suburban. that thing was like my poon palace on wheels, complete with a mattress in the back. it had seen a lot of love in its time, but who shoots another man's car?

She did have a great rack though. And had a dirty, dirty little mouth on her. Then she got married after me, joined the Cult of Mormon.

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
it was all good until someone shot up my suburban. that thing was like my poon palace on wheels, complete with a mattress in the back. it had seen a lot of love in its time, but who shoots another man's car?

She did have a great rack though. And had a dirty, dirty little mouth on her. Then she got married after me, joined the Cult of Mormon.
Yeah, fortunately mine didn't end with a shot up car, she just decided she'd rather date someone who wasn't "so white".

SVPPB

Monkey
May 13, 2007
I get myspace emails from her every now and again recounting several of the more obscene things we did, she seems to have a fond memory.

Then again, living in SLC and not having kids and being married to a big MO might be part of the reason she's talking to me again.

SVPPB

Monkey
May 13, 2007
It is okay. The girl is in very good shape, with what I'd call an athlete's body. Her alpha sport is rock climbing, with volleyball a close second.
So she has a climber/vb player's ass?
And you're concerned about chemistry?
We need to talk.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
It is okay. The girl is in very good shape, with what I'd call an athlete's body. Her alpha sport is rock climbing, with volleyball a close second.
Chemistry schmemistry. She has a good grip and strong thighs.

WTF is the problem?