Quantcast

Bad wreck @ Diablo Domination #2 - Whoever you are: Thank You.

S.K.C.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 28, 2005
Pa. / North Jersey
I try not to bug you ladies too much in your forum and I apologize if I've been a nuisance in the past, but I just wanted to thank someone.

I had a really bad wreck Saturday during a practice run for Diablo Domination #2:
http://www.ridemonkey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=183766

I'm trying to find the girl that got to me first - I'm told her name is Isabel Georgian, but that could be wrong. She was the first person to get to me, and was super cool at keeping my mind off of the pain until medics arrived. She has short blonde hair, and was wearing a pink and white jersey - I think she had a teammate that injured her wrist earlier in the day on Saturday.

Words fail to express my appreciation for her help and quick reaction. Knowing that someone was there even though I couldn't speak, really made me feel comfortable. She also kept other riders from mowing me down while I lay on the side of the race course near the tape... which was also a good thing. :biggrin:

Just wanted to say "Thank You"

C.K. (my real first name)

mohshee

Monkey
Jan 31, 2006
MD by way of Austin, TX
wow...your original posting was really something. Brought chills.

I love your new found philosophy -- not riding against the clock, but riding for the pure enjoyment of it. Many wishes for a speedy recovery!!

S.K.C.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 28, 2005
Pa. / North Jersey
Thanx Ladies - I appreciate the good vibes. :)

I don't suppose anyone knows the girl I'm referring to that helped me out? Oh well - if anyone knows of her, or a friend of a friend - by all means pass along a "Thank You" on my behalf.

wow...your original posting was really something. Brought chills.

I love your new found philosophy -- not riding against the clock, but riding for the pure enjoyment of it. Many wishes for a speedy recovery!!
Yeah - no more timer to think about for me... just gonna go out and not think about finding the fastest line to get down the mountain. I just want to hang with my friends and enjoy the view. :biggrin:

EDIT: Finally got in touch with Isabel (Izzy) and got to thank her. Sorry about squeezing your hand too tightly, but at least I wasn't using my left hand - since I play guitar, that's the stronger one. :biggrin: