Quantcast

bah! annoying dog rant

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
the people above me (also known as elephants) apparently have a guest over with an annoying ****ing dog that won't shut the **** up. and the little **** is right above my bedroom. been barking since before 1. it's now 2:50. i'm trying to remain calm, but that ****ing piece of **** is pissing me off.

my night started badly with the worst tasting beer i think i have ever had. argh.

HTFR

Monkey
Aug 20, 2002
Chelsea, Quebek
**** dude, i sort of know how you feel, (not nearly to the same extent). Some neighbor of mine mover in with three 'big' dogs, and the NEVER have them on a leash (bylaw??? YES!) . Moreover, every morning this summer at about 7am, I would hear the owner yelling at her dogs to come back, and she has a terrible voice. And I feel especially bad for the tenants who live underneath them, they pretty much have you describe whenever a car pull in the drive way.

DßR

They saw my bloomers
Feb 17, 2004
the DC
Take a piss thru their mail slot. We did that to a particularly annoying neighbor we had back in college, it was most excellent. Be careful of your lil' dude when executing this one, btw.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
well tonight is even better. same dog, same room. only this time, there is a party across the hall, 1 floor up. they're thumpin'. and the fat asses up above me are up to their typical romping around. unfortunately, they don't have mail slots. i know what they drive, though. hmmmmm....got any ideas?

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
Kill the dog, split its abdomen open, and rub its entrails all over the car. Then take the reamed out puppy carcass, and hang it off the radio antenna. That MAY send a message.

.:Jeenyus:.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 23, 2004
slc
xbluethunderx said:
Kill the dog, split its abdomen open, and rub its entrails all over the car. Then take the reamed out puppy carcass, and hang it off the radio antenna. That MAY send a message.
Thank you for ruining my night :dead:

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
xbluethunderx said:

s1ngletrack

Monkey
Aug 17, 2004
Denver
xbluethunderx said:
Ahhh...A kindred spirit. Kill the dog quickly though - it's not the dog's fault that its' owners are a55holes.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
nah, if anything dog-related, i'd kidnap it and keep it for myself so it wouldn't be locked in a bedroom..

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
If I was mean, I could say to not kill it, split its abdomen open, and then slowly strangle it with its own intestines. But I'm not quite to Hitler-cruel, I was thinking more along the lines of Hussein or Mao.

jaydee

Monkey
Jul 5, 2001
Victoria BC
Nah, one night you take a couple of bars of Exlax, wrap them in a big pile of hamburger and go make friends with the dog. Then you put him in the owner's nice car for the evening.

Broken_Spoke

Mr. Big Hot Pastrami
Feb 26, 2003
Bozeman, MT
Sugar in a gas tank always does the trick or get some duct tape and duct tape all the windows so they can't see out. Also what is fun is get lots of gold fish crackers soak them in soad over night and then dump on the car.

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
Broken_Spoke said:
Sugar in a gas tank always does the trick or get some duct tape and duct tape all the windows so they can't see out. Also what is fun is get lots of gold fish crackers soak them in soad over night and then dump on the car.

Sugar in the gastank dont alway work brah. If you want make them mad, take the distrubuter cap, or just put salmon eggs (like the fish bait) in there back seat.

Sep 18, 2004
virginia.......
xbluethunderx said:
ummmm thats a little wierd..... i mean even if the dog is annoying i dont think a normal person would do that

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
foxfreerider11 said:
ummmm thats a little wierd..... i mean even if the dog is annoying i dont think a normal person would do that
I'm a very serious person. I plan to gut you with a meathook and wear your intestines as jewelry.

Broken_Spoke

Mr. Big Hot Pastrami
Feb 26, 2003
Bozeman, MT
chicodude01 said:
Sugar in the gastank dont alway work brah.
Yeah it does work you jsut have to put enough in so just get a 5 pound bag and pour it in that'll do the trick especialy on these new cars with fuel injection.

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
Peete said:
It could be worse, you could live above an Indian family who cooks curry 24/7.
Ive had worse than that man. THe fat bitiznitoch that use to live below me was ALWAYS coocking ham and boiled cabbage. Almost every day I would come home from work to that nasty funky combination :blah:

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
I had two sets of neighbors that used the area where we have a shared fence for a dog prison and they would bark and bark and bark constantly...and both bitches never walked the dogs and it was sad. Thank god the guy who bought the house recently has no dogs, nor any intention of getting one. I also used to have some weird neighbors when I lived in an apartment...one couple I fondly referred to as the Fats, and the other one was a fat skank whore, and the other was some freaky dude named SIMON...you know he's a freak if he's named SIMON and he has a limp fish handshake...freak!

J

JRB

What sucks most Dustin is that you hate Austin and driving in Austin so much that you have to stay home and listen to the dog bark. :D

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
oh, and they make a comeback with a kareoke machine. wonderful. at least the dog barking was confined to my bedroom. their singing and the music spreads throughout my apartment. time to throw down.