Quantcast

Balle Racing fixed my brakes

gmac

Monkey
Apr 6, 2002
I've got semi-older Hayes.

I'd done some work to them. And I let a couple of shops have a shot. And they still didn't work properly . So, I sent them out to Balle Racing (just a couple $ to ship).

Erik Balle fixed them up & shipped them back fast. He did great work. And now, I'm goin riding. Oh, he also took the time to wrap and send the old parts back too. Very good experience. Those brakes were driving me crazy.

Wouldn't hesitate to reccommend them.

http://www.balleracing.com

Trond

Monkey
Oct 22, 2002
Oslo, Norway
I have great experiences with Balle Racing as well. He is very good at handling special type orders, and has great personal CS.

Would definitely recommend him.

Trond.

Slacker

Monkey
Jul 24, 2002
Los Angeles
I've bought several things from Balle Racing... excellent customer service and Erik is very knowledgeable.

Didn't know he works on brakes too. I usually so I'll my own work, but this is good to know.

Oh yeah, I also purchased one of my favorite tools from him

Slacker

Monkey
Jul 24, 2002
Los Angeles
Espen said:
looks good but, what is it? A chain tool?

Espen
It's a Hayes lever pin press. You use it any time you need to remove the lever. I know some people use a punch and hammer, but this tool just makes the job that much easier and safer... plus I'm a tool whore.

Dartman

Old Bastard Mike
Feb 26, 2003
Richmond, VA
Slacker said:
It's a Hayes lever pin press. You use it any time you need to remove the lever. I know some people use a punch and hammer, but this tool just makes the job that much easier and safer... plus I'm a tool whore.

:p Hehehe

I wonder if Erik will hook me up with a new handle for mine? Havta give him a call.

Mike