Quantcast

Ban pumpkinator & BOOZINB85

Should we ban both of them?

• Total voters

ire

Turbo Monkey
Aug 6, 2007
I'm in favor of banning them both....so I thought we would put it to a vote. Do the aye's have it?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
If they keep their idiocy to one thread I say live and let live. Let them become a normal part of RM then ban them for no apparent reason.

ulockjustice

Monkey
Oct 17, 2006
im kind of interested to see how it all will unfold.

also i think it may be an elaborate hoax/troll, which kind of makes me almost smile.

unless they really are two moronic middleschoolers/road bike action subscribers, which kind of makes me sad for the future of america/humanity in general.

loco-gringo

Crusading Clamp Monkey
Sep 27, 2006
Deep in the heart of TEXAS
im kind of interested to see how it all will unfold.

also i think it may be an elaborate hoax/troll, which kind of makes me almost smile.

unless they really are two moronic middleschoolers/road bike action subscribers, which kind of makes me sad for the future of america/humanity in general.
They are from Houston. It makes me sad for TX.

BOOZINB85

Chimp
Dec 8, 2008
Cypress, Texas
I'll behave guys. My whole deal initially was to draw out Preston. As stated before I raced him before, and he wanted a rematch. So i'll take his bike from him come saturday.

There is a kid across the street from me that is doing the MS150 an I'm going to give the bike to him.

It's gonna be hard for him to beat me by 15 minutes over 50 miles. I do quite a bit of road riding, I don't think he realizes what he's done here.

moff_quigley

Why don't you have a seat over there?
Jan 27, 2005
Poseurville
Ban or Black Hole?
To the deepest darkest nether regions of the internets.

I'll behave guys. My whole deal initially was to draw out Preston. As stated before I raced him before, and he wanted a rematch. So i'll take his bike from him come saturday.

There is a kid across the street from me that is doing the MS150 an I'm going to give the bike to him.

It's gonna be hard for him to beat me by 15 minutes over 50 miles. I do quite a bit of road riding, I don't think he realizes what he's done here.
IMO, you didn't need to draw out Preston...unless you are the Ying to his Yang. It was evident from his 1st post that the guy has issues.

Race for bragging rights. Are you guys 10? Taking a guys ride because you beat him at a race is sophomoric.

BOOZINB85

Chimp
Dec 8, 2008
Cypress, Texas
To the deepest darkest nether regions of the internets.

IMO, you didn't need to draw out Preston...unless you are the Ying to his Yang. It was evident from his 1st post that the guy has issues.

Race for bragging rights. Are you guys 10? Taking a guys ride because you beat him at a race is sophomoric.
I realize this sounds pretty stupid, you just need to understand Preston. Once I beat him a year ago, he just would let it go, and now he gets a road bike and again throws down this "challange". I accepted his original challange just for fun. He put his bike up, and I put up $100. He doesn't respond so I just blow it off, i've got better things to do. Well this last weekend, he shows up to a buddy of mine home and tells him he wants to race me.

Look folks, he may or may not show on saturday. More than likely he'll show up all smiles and will say that he doesn't want to put his bike up, I'll drop him like a bad habit, he'll get lost as usual make some excuses and dissappear. He'll show up on here eventually acting like his tardish self, more than likely after he's gotten drunk.

Trust me, i'm doing you all a favor, i'll run him off your site, and i'll basically just dissappear.

ire

Turbo Monkey
Aug 6, 2007
I realize this sounds pretty stupid, you just need to understand Preston. Once I beat him a year ago, he just would let it go, and now he gets a road bike and again throws down this "challange". I accepted his original challange just for fun. He put his bike up, and I put up $100. He doesn't respond so I just blow it off, i've got better things to do. Well this last weekend, he shows up to a buddy of mine home and tells him he wants to race me.

Look folks, he may or may not show on saturday. More than likely he'll show up all smiles and will say that he doesn't want to put his bike up, I'll drop him like a bad habit, he'll get lost as usual make some excuses and dissappear. He'll show up on here eventually acting like his tardish self, more than likely after he's gotten drunk.

Trust me, i'm doing you all a favor, i'll run him off your site, and i'll basically just dissappear.
The fact that you were even drawn into the "challenge" shows your lack of maturity. You're not doing yourself any favors by trying to defend your actions

BOOZINB85

Chimp
Dec 8, 2008
Cypress, Texas
The fact that you were even drawn into the "challenge" shows your lack of maturity. You're not doing yourself any favors by trying to defend your actions

Look, I know this is stupid and immature, you don't have to tell me. I'm mostly just doing this for fun.

Smack challanges are a Texas thing. Kind of like deer hunting and pickup trucks.

Hello Kitty is one of the biggest gauntlet thrower downers you'll ever meet.

anthills

Chimp
Dec 10, 2008

I think he realizes what he has done quite clearly. He knows that despite over a decade on the bike, you remain a back of the pack beginner. You are about to lose a bike.

maddog17

Turbo Monkey
Jan 20, 2008
Methuen, Mass. U.S.A.
I'm gonna hire DirtMcG to sue for possesion of the loosers bike. Then sell it off and distribute the money to those of us who have suffered this mental anguish. Or DMcG can go on a road trip to beat the he'll out of them. Win/win situation... We get rid of both of them and Dirt gets to work out some anger!!

Texas

Chimp
Dec 10, 2008
i'm Gonna Hire Dirtmcg To Sue For Possesion Of The Loosers Bike. Then Sell It Off And Distribute The Money To Those Of Us Who Have Suffered This Mental Anguish. Or Dmcg Can Go On A Road Trip To Beat The He'll Out Of Them. Win/win Situation... We Get Rid Of Both Of Them And Dirt Gets To Work Out Some Anger!!
You Need To Gtf In Line, Son. Texas Has Been Dealing With These Tards For Far, Far Too Long. Someone Owes Texas Something.

BOOZINB85

Chimp
Dec 8, 2008
Cypress, Texas
You Need To Gtf In Line, Son. Texas Has Been Dealing With These Tards For Far, Far Too Long. Someone Owes Texas Something.
I'm pretty sure who Texas is, and he's one of those deballed sissies that can dish it out but can't take it.

He probably took a day off yesterday and went drinking with the Toninator.

pumpkinator

Monkey
Dec 4, 2008
sorry they are YOUR problem now.

this can not be the same 'hello' i was referring to cuz to no kitty tells me goodbye first.

HooD, i toOk tomorrow off of work to ride the route...twice.

that's 116 miles in nothin' but 53 x 11.

toninator, not as before, will be receiving only one third of whatever aN s-works frame can bring in for me and thanks for allowing me to be able to pay my bills and not work so as to concentrate on my cycling for another month, chump.

this is not a joke hOod, bike for bike.

pumpkinator

Monkey
Dec 4, 2008
Here is the gift I propose:

sorry to all teamsmakers and ONLY teamsmackers but in repsonse to your -quivering need to be a part of me-, miss westicle the testicle, i say hold off on the atomic bombing of me until you blow me...please.

i'll be needing to refer you to my friends over on temasmack, you know, so as if they know or not if $1.00 is toO much to pay for you.

this is not a joke, this is my life, chump.

pumpkinator

Monkey
Dec 4, 2008
Well played.

I did some research on him and found his myspace page. Here is a video of him.

linked for a reason.

very well played and sorry all for the outbursts and call outs on your forum, it Sir WIll not ever happen again.

Westy, i hope we are good.

pumpkinator

Monkey
Dec 4, 2008
'in case you didn't know this, you mean everything quick and burning
to love again, all that i know is

i'm gonna be okay

thought i couldn't live without you, it's gonna hurt when it heals too, oh yeah

it'll all get better in time

even though i really love you, i'm gonna smile cuz i deserve to'

if i'm dreamin', don't wanna have to hurt my feelin's
but that's the path i believe in, and i know time Sir WIll heal it

if you didn't know this, you mean everything quick and burning
to love again, all that i know is

i'm gonna be okay...it'll all get better in time'.

pumpkinator

Monkey
Dec 4, 2008
note to self: thank Bill for posting pics that now have caused me to want to stab myself in the eyeballs with 18' butcher knives repeatedly.