Quantcast

Ban pumpkinator & BOOZINB85

Should we ban both of them?

• Total voters

Hello Kitty

Monkey
Nov 25, 2004
Houston
ridemonkey.com isn't very tolerant of any foolishness anything that upsets the unicorns and rainbow good feelings on here gets deleted or banned quite quickly thanks for reminding me of why I stopped posting on here years ago adios amigos' :wave:

pumpkinator

Monkey
Dec 4, 2008
ridemonkey.com isn't very tolerant of any foolishness anything that upsets the unicorns and rainbow good feelings on here gets deleted or banned quite quickly thanks for reminding me of why I stopped posting on here years ago adios amigos' :wave:
like i said, pro and world class, world ranked cool mofo are two complete and entirely different worlds....

all hale Sir WIll BLack!! geez, as if i haven't have given that man so much chit and then he still helped me out. what a cool mofo for sure.

long live teAmsmAcK!! :cheers:

nothing against ridemonkeys though.

Squeak

Get your pork here.
Sep 26, 2001
COlo style
OMG oppression! Call the ACLU, the UN, Elvis, and Chuck Norris!!! one!!11

Wumpus

makes avatars better
Dec 25, 2003
Six Shooter Junction
BSP said:
Actaully.

The Feenance's car was at the shop for repairs today so I let her have my SUV. That put my riding options down to anything I could ride to from the house. So, I rode out to West Oaks.

Cookie was there raring to go.

No Preston.

The pack rolled out at 8:01 and still no Preston.

Looks like he welched on the bet.

As a side note, Cookie was dropped from the pack within 5 miles of the start. (the first time we ramped it up to cruising speed).

*I take no responsibility for the accuracy or spelling of the above statements.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Why can't we all just enjoy riding our bikes? Why do group rides have to be a race? They hold races for that sort of thing :)
What I thought was funny there was probably a bunch of masters and triathletes that would have dropped these idiots on the first surge.

pumpkinator

Monkey
Dec 4, 2008
doOD, you have no right to call me anything any longer. yeah, i may have come on strong and all but i ride with few triathletes who can not keep up with me on a bike and a few ironmen as well.

why are you all not posting the thread of mine on teamsmack? cuz you're the punk, not me.

chump, i scare not easily, i only progress. you know nothing and forever you will remain a monkey.

pumpkinator

Monkey
Dec 4, 2008
i'm not gonna stop posting until my thread is all over teamsmack, and you can tell them that once this is all over, i want nothing more to do with that website either as i just can not stand not being able to defend myself and i will call BSP and steve AND HOOD AND any one else who runs there mouth about this me not showing up at the 'race' in a negative way when it comes to myself FACE TO FACE . . i've had enough of these phuckin' little girl-loco gringo screwed ire in the ass and had a butT baby named sanjuro whom being as it may was born in the Weste indies and came out the Suspect Device of the purest form of inbred monkey-meet-hillbilly-ism.

none of you are worth knowing. ban me now.

Last edited:

pumpkinator

Monkey
Dec 4, 2008
well, that is all she wrote folks as speed racer reponded on the swcc site. i am now the official owner of a tarmac with record/chorus groupo and kysrium wheels. well, as soon as every one gets ahold of the true story via the club members that he knows in which he will let know that i am looking for them.

thanks monkeys. it was fun. goodbye. :imstupid:

Hello Kitty

Monkey
Nov 25, 2004
Houston
from bikemojo.com

http://www.bikemojo.com/speak/showthread.php?t=74110

this belongs on teamsmack so please just cut 'n' paste this over there and please bare with, this is serious bike mojo.

http://www.ridemonkey.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=212917

i really hope you all get to see this, teamsmackers.

time is now 9:08 and still no nothing from hoOd.

one paragraph toO:

points to ponder

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so, last year when i first 'raced' ole walley the wall eyed wondertwit and i was on my gary fisher marlin and him on some road bike, we rode out from the mall together with steve, hoOd's friend, not mine so to speak. point being there was no official start on the mark time, but we all waited for one another and it's proven, not to mention i told hOod that we must shake hands before the race to be men about it and so as to put the bs in the past or to not prolong the bs any longer...my mistake.

remember when i posted that all numbers were exchanged? well at 8:01 i was less than three blocks from the mall (driving) and called BD. no answer. showed up at mall and saw hoOds truck. i had to put my bike together. i had no contacts on for the race (glasses were in truck) and saw two individuals waiting on bikes, i'd have to guess hoOd and who knows.

i go about cleaning my bike and making sure everything is tight and take a quick warm up strooll around the outter loop pf the mall. i was supposed to pass the guys on my way back to the truck or so i thought but nothing. it's now been about ten minutes since i first arrived.

anywho, i ride around by his truck and out on the road and back to the mall. i almost headed out and then went back to the parking lot and waited for another ten minutes. nothing. so i start heading out anywho, thinking that now he's gonna say 'well we were supposed to start at 8., yadda yadda yadda and that this was not going to be a waisted day for me and so i rode out, slowly. i had to pee and stopped in at a valero on westpark and something, across from a citgo which wouldn't let me come in with the bike and so no restroom usage there.

it should be on camera a the store and the time is now about 8:37 i think it was. btw, i tried to call steve again at around 8:30 but no answer. i have the time and number called on my phone in case he denies it both times. he was supposed to be there.

i checked as i was gonna time myself from the store and so i reset my computer.

i go out, i ride the route and about halfway through on the something loop, the extra four or five mile loop that completes the fulshear route, i see hoOd but didn;t recognize him and asked 'is this the fulshear route?" i knew it was but just wanted some confirmation. he is coming towrds me on the other side of the road, btw and says "go straight'. i realize who it is and say in surprise "HEY, WTF?"

anywho, i keep going and run into him again on the same loop about halfway through and as i look up and realize that it's him (we were pretty close to each other and remember, i have no contacts in < i can see for the most part very well>) aand as i do he opens his punk mouth which has a smirk on it aas if he won already and said "now don't phuckin' turn around.", all rude as if he was smokin' me. i stopped dead in my tracks and let loOse a 'Phuck you, you phuck, i didn't leave the mall until 8:30, you phuck!!! i was very pissed off as one might can imagine. he started to act as if he was going to turn around but he could tell by my anger that it was not in his best interest.

i realized toO late that there were family cyclists all around and that they were shocked. ooops.

well, that's about all i'm gonna say about it..although i will add that when i got back, his truck was still there and no one was around...no BD or anyone.

glad about that a si really am not into fighting but my hypocracy only goes so far and if you all only knew....that's another story.

i was really pissed off by this time and just left.

i ghave some really goOd news in which came out of this day and it involves swcc, a local cycling club. it's a really coOl story but i'm gonna shower and rest and get a beer and i'll let you all know.

hint: newest club to soOn be team member i hope and it is quite dramatic!!

okay, i'll let you in on the beginning. i was on my way back, just past the shell, making a right turn onto 359 or whatever coming from the loop, from behind the shell and i was struggling. i saw a group ahead of me and thoought, 'i gotta draft', so i tried but nothing was really happening. then, out of nowhere, a swcc guy comes up from behind, he was on a look, and as he quickly passes me says 'get on my wheel', solidly and with an almost commandable respect. i do. we catch his crew, all swcc guys and two girls. it's on from there. i revive and we travel pretty dam fast. thank gawd!!

i'll be back.

second babble graph:

now that i think about it as no one really cares to ride with hoOd and he is incapable of having friends or making them on a ride as i did, there is no way that he made it back within forty five minutes to an hour at best from the loop out past shell. there is just no way.

mileage=51.89 but i reset my computer when leaving the store on my way out.

time=2:22:46

average=17.8 with hella solo wind for about half of the ride which killed me and i gassed and was miraculously saved by swcc, my new riding buds.

this ain't no sippin' tea, folks. bring it.

third babble term paper:

COULD SOMEONE PLEASE CUT 'N' PASTE THIS ENTIRE THREAD ON TEAMSMACK PLEASE!!!!

it seems as if hoOd got dropped by a crowd of teamsmackers IN THE FIRST FIVE MINUTES and that bsp thinks i was a no show and is running his mouth over there.

quit the phucking horse SH!T and let's do this. put me phucking back on teamsmack Rob. i'm sick of not being able to defend my phucking self.

another you ask? okay:

people from swcc as best describable from the heat of the moment:

Audrey, skiiny, but tall looking with the seat up high on some kind of dark bike i think it was.

a white foregner, older guy with white hair, clean cut, scottish or something. trek 5200 i think with VERY LOUD and rearing to go rear hub. i said to him 'i love that sound, it's like a mating call.' seriously.

hai la or something. (hi/lo) he's the guy who saw me obviously strugglng and helped me greatly. maybe from thailand.

one or two other thailandish types, al goOd peeps and they amongst themselves were friends.

another two white guys, one of 'em in his swcc kit (as was the older scottish and the three others) with blond hair and clean shaven and the other guy in black with a dark suit on, with shades and a goatie. he took off the fron for a good stretch toO, leading us all into some serious wind without hesitance and maintained us all.

come on already, i'm no monkey!!! well, yes i am.

one more and this is very serious foks so please see to it that this gets into the correct hands....TEAMSMACK!!!

i bet i know what happened toO. he thought i was gonna stop at the shell, where he saw me sitting on the bench the first 'race'.

i road on by. this was a nonstop ride for me as expected.

maybe he saw that guy help me and me respond and re-energize, me now being with someone proven or whatever. someone he knew he had no chance of keeping up with especially after getting dropped in the first five minutes as per BSP, cruising speed.

i told the guy what was happening and even said i that i needed to gang with 'you' guys and that i was heading back to west oaks and was in a one on one race and asked if they knew of coOkie or Hood. obviously not.

whatever.

thank you for your patience bike mojo peoples and people-ettes...especially the people-ettes!

BOOZINB85

Chimp
Dec 8, 2008
Cypress, Texas
This is really laughable. You hang out at the mall for thirty minutes waiting for me to return, hmmm I find that hard to believe. The ONLY time I see you was as I was heading back and had already gone over three miles in the opposite direction, so you were 6 miles behind me. This alleged first meeting, were you ask me if this is the fulshear ride, well explain how if this actually happened, how is it the next time you see me, i'm heading back to the mall, and for some bizarre reason, you actually completely dissappered when I decided to ride after you, were did you go? Your story doesn't make sense I never saw you again, infact I rode completely alone the last half of the ride.

You make a challange and are late for it, you then hang out for 30 minutes, you then post on another website that I don't go too, and spin you tail.

Why does this not surprise me. Nice trie Preston. Were is the bike?

Last edited:

BOOZINB85

Chimp
Dec 8, 2008
Cypress, Texas
I decided to do a little number crunching too determine what Preston actually did.

Let's take a closer look at his time

He claims he rode 51.89 miles. He also says his average was 17.8 mph, furthermore he also said his time was 2:22.41 minutes.

Ok, I win.

Here is the math.

51.89 miles at 17.8 mph avg you should of had a time of 2:54:54 which had you actually done that route, you'd of rolled in at now let's look at the math here you arrive at the mall just after 8:00 am let's say 8:02am ,and you roll out at 8:30 am, you would of rolled in at the mall at ok, now i'll do the math for you.

8:30
+2 hours
thats 10:30
+ the remainig 54:54
that has you coming in at 11:24 am.

Now I was at the gas station at that time getting gas. I NEVER saw you rolling into the mall at any time.

But according to you
2hrs x 17.8 mph = 35.6 miles.
Let's now look at the 22 minutes remaining.

Pay careful attention Preston.

22/60=.366666667

multiply that by your blazing 17.8 mph average
and you get

5.52666666667 miles

Now lets add the numbers up.

35.6 miles.
+
5.52666666667 miles.

42.126666666667 doesn't seem to add up to 51.89 miles

I did 52.56 miles.
my time was 3:00:56, oh and yes it was terribly windy, and those two guys you saw were hispanic. I'm white as the driven snow. I also ride an Sworks, the guy on the Specialized was on a old Allez.

Let's just look at the facts.

yes it was horribly windy.

Yes I got dropped but only after 6.75 miles(not 5 minutes). I dropped off because you didn't show at the designated time. Usually when there is a race you show up at the starting line and are ready to race. That's what i've always done. You don't show up 1 minute after the time of the race. I was there at 7:30 am, and I was ready to race. Infact I rolled out with about 16 guys, and we were waiting for you, well at least bsp was. I pulled off because I knew I couldn't hang and decided to just do a nice relaxing ride.

By my watch we rolled out at close to 8:03am.
I rolled in at 11:02 am. That's 2:59 let's just call it 3:00

I rolled in all alone. Let's take a look at the facts.

i rode 52.56 miles
your claim of 51.89 which was actually only 42.126666666667 and you did it in 2:22:41 hours, well you just didn't win.

I did 52.56 miles and my time was 3:00:56. Look like I still win, even doing less mileage than I did, I still kicked your ass.

Nice try.

Here is a little math to prove it dip****.
51.89/17.8= 2.89888

.8988888 x 60minutes = 53.93 minutes
This comes out to 2:53:54 minutes.

You still lose, remember you were supposed to beat me by 15 minutes. Looks like you lose by 7 minutes here.

The actual route was 52.56 divided by 17.8 = 2.9528
60/.9528 = 52.97 minutes
plus 2 hours and you get a whopping
2:52:59

Your time was even if you did the complete route was 2:52:59

Unfortunately you did neither.

Please explain yourself cheater.

Can't wait to get the bike.

Last edited:

BOOZINB85

Chimp
Dec 8, 2008
Cypress, Texas
http://http://www.bikemojo.com/speak/showthread.php?p=845425#post845425
http://http://www.bikemojo.com/speak/showthread.php?p=845425#post845425

This really has to sting just a bit Preston.

That's a whole load of babble to basically say, "I missed my start time".

I remember reading somewhere that you two 'tards agreed to rollout at 8:00 am.

I'm no fan of 'tard number two, but I can attest that he was there suited up and ready to go at 7:45am. The group assembled in it's normal way and waited until 8:01am before we rolled out.

If this was a REAL race (ask your new SWCC teammates) and the gun went off without you on the line, you'd be just as SOL as you were Saturday. No excuses.

BSP