Banned sex drink to be sold in US

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus

'Banned' Aphrodisiac Soda To Be Sold In Stores
Makers Claim Cherry Soda Will Arouse Drinkers
local6.com | February 7, 2006

A new soda promising to sexually arouse the person drinking it will soon be available in stores nationwide, according to a Local 6 News report.

The drink, called Turn On, is made with guarana, ginseng and caffeine.

The soda was banned in France and Denmark, but makers insist it is safe and works as an aphrodisiac.

People who have tested the soda said it tastes like cherry soda.

"We watched a film and then afterwards I felt like my senses were more like turned on, like I could feel more, I felt more on my skin," a tester said.

Doctors have already warned that the drink is not for everyone. Children, pregnant women and people with high blood pressure and diabetes should avoid the drink, according to the report.

A warning label on the can claims, "This beverage will arouse you."

Turn On is sold online for $3.50 a can and will soon be available in stores, the report said.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Westy said:
Just a marketing campaign. Guarana drinks are popular in Brazil, they say it is an aphrodisiac. Guarana just has caffeine in it.
You know... I had a couple cups of strong coffee this morning....... and then afterwards I felt like my senses were more like turned on, like I could feel more, I felt more on my skin.

:rolleyes:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
SkaredShtles said:
You know... I had a couple cups of strong coffee this morning....... and then afterwards I felt like my senses were more like turned on, like I could feel more, I felt more on my skin.

Did you watch a "film"?

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
SkaredShtles said:

Perhaps that was your Spidey sense tingling...

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
laura said:
anybody know why it was banned in france and denmark? i don't care enough to google it.
I don't know exactly but some energy typed drinks like Red Bull are banned in some European countries. Probably for similar reasons that ephedrin was banned, can have ill affects on those with heart conditions.

captainpolution

Turbo Monkey
Nov 18, 2004
just what we need, MORE teenage boys walking around with boners. and uhh how many do you need to drink to feel like that? 50?