Quantcast

Batman...

Batman

• Sad lonely rich guy with a lot of cool toys (Possibly a pedophile...)

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • Super hero

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

KenW449

Thanos did nothing wrong
Jun 13, 2017
Floating down the whiskey river...
beer goggles for banging horse face.....closet alkie...
What does Sara Jessica Parker have to do with this?

Im not a huge fan of super heros vs villians. I really dont like batman.
I hate him after the whole "im batman" in a stupid ass voice fiasco. Too many remakes of nothing special. Batman just needs to die out already.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Would you apply the same view to Hamlet or Oliver Twist? Just wondering...
I have no problem with people enjoying either story, but arguing over subjective interpretations of fictional characters is pointless. Especially over ones whose stories are fluid and rehashed ad nausium to optimise profits while exercising minimum creativity.

Hamlet VIII, The Vengeful Prince.

I have no problem with people enjoying either story, but arguing over subjective interpretations of fictional characters is pointless. Especially over ones whose stories are fluid and rehashed ad nausium to optimise profits while exercising minimum creativity.

Note in passing that Shakespeare and Dickens wrote what was in their time regarded as trash pandering to the hoi polloi...

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...

So I will put you down as a "maybe"...