Quantcast

BB week days?

Slacker

Monkey
Jul 24, 2002
Los Angeles
Originally posted by Gimper4JC
Midweek trips? That will be great! Count me in!
Midweeks are the best. You can bascially get the place to yourself :)

And I need that because I'm one slow, fat bastard.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Originally posted by Slacker
Midweeks are the best. You can bascially get the place to yourself :)

And I need that because I'm one slow, fat bastard.

I love mid week days because I am slow and fat too (But I have a fast bike)! If anyone else here is fat and slow and wants to hook up and share a ride up, or hook up at BB lemme know. I am normally a solo rider, but it's nice to share a chair lift ride up sometimes. nice to ride down with others sometimes too. I am planning on getting up at least once a month this summer and am taking two weeks off from work in July during which time I want to get up there three times at least.

Ciaran...

Slacker

Monkey
Jul 24, 2002
Los Angeles
Originally posted by Ciaran
I love mid week days because I am slow and fat too (But I have a fast bike)! If anyone else here is fat and slow and wants to hook up and share a ride up, or hook up at BB lemme know. I am normally a solo rider, but it's nice to share a chair lift ride up sometimes. nice to ride down with others sometimes too. I am planning on getting up at least once a month this summer and am taking two weeks off from work in July during which time I want to get up there three times at least.

Ciaran...
:cool: I got a really fast rig too :D

Hey, we got a few things in common. I'm taking off July 5-9 to ride BB. Should be hitting it at least 3x during that week.