Quantcast

BB, Who's left standing?

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
Does being healed up count? :thumb:

I'm heading up there Saturday with some OC people and then I should be back on Sunday with some guys from Palm Desert.

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Sadly, I won't be back until the last weekend in Aug, looks like. Don't cry for me, Argentina.

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Heh. I remember on that first ride at Noble when you were new to the board...in the shuttle truck after the ride, some dude on a CBR600 passed us at about 85mph with his front end starting to lift off the pavement, and I said, "Man, you could really fvck youself up on one of those things..."

At which point you gave me sort of a funny look.

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
downhillzeypher said:
I'm up for Sunday. I know I said Saturday but my mommy said Sunday so Sunday it is. Anyone wanna do some photos?
The guys I am meeting up with will probably be bringing the helmet camera... so I'm sure we'll do some photo's too.

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
I'm leaving the office right now with the bike strapped in the back..
Look for me on my Old Navy boxer briefs tomorrow hellbent to rip it up.. Sat and Sun for me.. ciao!

Feb 14, 2004
SoCal
Slugman said:
The guys I am meeting up with will probably be bringing the helmet camera... so I'm sure we'll do some photo's too.
So you wanna hook up and do some shoots? I don't think I can bring a camera anymore. My mom's is acting up and my dad's is too delicate for mtb :rolleyes:

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
downhillzeypher said:
So you wanna hook up and do some shoots? I don't think I can bring a camera anymore. My mom's is acting up and my dad's is too delicate for mtb :rolleyes:
Sorry man, but I didn't get this message until this morning. But since I was having crappy day and the guy with the video killed his shock on the 2nd run we ended up not doing any photo/video stuff - just rode.

Feb 14, 2004
SoCal
Eh it's all right. My mom came along and tried to take pictures. She couldn't tell who I was and now I have like 15 pictures of other people.

Shat I need someone who'll ride BB with me and at least knows how to handle a camera.

Hey Orven, were you the guy in white jersey/shorts without any armor? I think I saw you when you just got on the lift and I was asking if you were Orven.

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
downhillzeypher said:
Eh it's all right. My mom came along and tried to take pictures. She couldn't tell who I was and now I have like 15 pictures of other people.
LOL :thumb:

If they are any good you should post them...

R

Rabie

downhillzeypher said:
Hey Orven, were you the guy in white jersey/shorts without any armor? I think I saw you when you just got on the lift and I was asking if you were Orven.
Dude, don't bother Orven when he's in the zone. You'll harsh his zen.

Feb 14, 2004
SoCal
Slugman said:
LOL :thumb:

If they are any good you should post them...

hah! yeah right. They're all of people standing around or barely moving on their bikes. She was all "I thought that was you!" and I'm like Mom, black/white shorts, blue/black jersey, shiney silver bike. There was a couple of pics of some dude in grey gear on a black bike and it just pist me off cause I don't have one freakin picture to submit to the yearbook when school starts.

SHAT.

WHO WANTS TO DO PHOTOS @ BB LABOR DAY???

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
downhillzeypher said:
so that was you.. I couldn't hear you bec there was so much noise at the bottom.
yup that was me and I saw you walking up that last turn on summit while I was coming down and I was like..."what the hell is he doing hiking up.." then I saw your mom with a camera and she yelled something at me. Weird run!!! :p

Sorry if we didn't hook up.. next time punch me or something like most freeriders with Monster T fork do...

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
downhillzeypher said:
Hey Orven, were you the guy in white jersey/shorts without any armor?
I wasn't wearing armor cuz Rabie said that armors are gay!

Oh...we'll be there the weekend of 28th this month. Bring your gear and shoot in the morning before the freeriders show up and start yelling at us for standing on the side of the trails during the shoot...

Feb 14, 2004
SoCal
Well then I might be gay, but at least I'll come off with a couple less scratches. (couple less meaning even tho I wore full gear I still got fvcked up)

Isn't there a race going on that w/e?

If not I'll try and get a ride... I hate not driving. I also hate that my parents won't let me bum rides off anyone else.