Quantcast

beauty....skin deep....click at own risk....

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I'm more impressed with functional modifications. If he had some cup holders screwed to the sides of his head and some tubing ran from his mouth to the side of his head I'd be impressed. All the cool kids would be getting integrated beer helmets then.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
omg.... there's such a thing as genital splitting............

wtf?

and men are getting saline in their nuts??????????
Either MudGrrl is tramatized and won't be able to sleep for the next few days or OMGF is in a lot of trouble.

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
I applaud him. I'm not saying that I would go and do all of that heavy modification, but that is what he wants to do with his life, and he went ahead and did it, and is living his life how he wants to. That is something that most people can't say. Hell, on some level, I can relate to him with DHing. everyone asks me why I keep riding and racing when all they can see is that I get hurt. What they don't see is the joy it brings me, the fun, and the good times I have when I'm riding. This guy has the same type of thing, it's just with body modifications.

Now, I'm not saying I think its a good idea to go out and pierce your winky at 11, I'm just saying I have a respect for the guy for following what he wants, and living the way he wants to live.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
I applaud him. I'm not saying that I would go and do all of that heavy modification, but that is what he wants to do with his life, and he went ahead and did it, and is living his life how he wants to. That is something that most people can't say. Hell, on some level, I can relate to him with DHing. everyone asks me why I keep riding and racing when all they can see is that I get hurt. What they don't see is the joy it brings me, the fun, and the good times I have when I'm riding. This guy has the same type of thing, it's just with body modifications.

Now, I'm not saying I think its a good idea to go out and pierce your winky at 11, I'm just saying I have a respect for the guy for following what he wants, and living the way he wants to live.
What the guy wants is attention. It's a sad attempt.