Quantcast

Been MIA

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
Sorry folks... I been MIA from Riding for quite a while.... After my injury in May i opted to take it easy for several reasons....

1. I was out of work for a few days with an AC Joint Separation (in a recession i can't be MIA from work for a few days, that's a no-no.... i need my job in order to support my family & biking)

2. I have been spending a lot of time with the wife and kids.... really enjoy doing that.....

Tell u guys the truth, I "REALLY" cannot hurt myself again this season..... So taking it easy is my motto for the rest of this season.....

Tufino Will make his racing debut next year.... Who wants to ride for Team Tufino..... :thumb:

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
Yeah man.... I'll be back soon..... Just need to settle some things, the kids start school next month, i wanna make sure all their needs care catered to....

Before the season Ends, i'm going to be doing a HUGE photoshoot @ diablo with Yeroshek & several other people....

Joe you are invited..... No drop pics, no jump pics.... this photo session will emphasize on DH (Rock gardens, berms, Asylum, Utah, Ripper etc)

TheTruth

Turbo Monkey
Jun 15, 2009
I'm waving. Can you see me now?
Yeah man.... I'll be back soon..... Just need to settle some things, the kids start school next month, i wanna make sure all their needs care catered to....

Before the season Ends, i'm going to be doing a HUGE photoshoot @ diablo with Yeroshek & several other people....

Joe you are invited..... No drop pics, no jump pics.... this photo session will emphasize on DH (Rock gardens, berms, Asylum, Utah, Ripper etc)
Ill just take yurosheks place. He told me he doesn't want to be in the photoshoot. He said he hates photoshoots.

Hesh To Steel

Monkey
Dec 12, 2007
Hell's Kitchen
This photoshoot sounds like a awesome idea. Can't wait to see the pics.

Glad you're taking it easy on yourself as well. Always sucks when you come back too soon from an injury and put yourself out for even longer than you needed to be.

DownhillR3

Monkey
May 31, 2007

Yeah, to try and portray real downhill riding at Creek, not freeriding. Good idea WhoRyder.