Quantcast

Beer consumption by country

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
Canada's lower than I thought it would be...although I always did drink distilled spirits in the winter. Beer freezes too quick.

GumbaFish

Turbo Monkey
Oct 5, 2004
Rochester N.Y.
I just spent 4 years at college single handedly trying to raise that for the U.S., I hope you all appreciate my contribution to the cause:rolleyes: The Czech republic must either have really awesome cheap beer, or just be one terrible place to live where you have to compensate by drinking.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
GumbaFish said:
I just spent 4 years at college single handedly trying to raise that for the U.S., I hope you all appreciate my contribution to the cause:rolleyes: The Czech republic must either have really awesome cheap beer, or just be one terrible place to live where you have to compensate by drinking.
Their beer is incredibly cheap. At least it was in '99. :D

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
GumbaFish said:
it's good if you like pilsner style beer, and a big glass (1L?) will only cost you a euro or so. at least that's my recollection from '03.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Wine:

#1 Italy 54 litres
#2 France 47 litres
#3 Switzerland 42 litres
#4 Austria 36 litres
#5 Denmark 32 litres
#6 Belgium 30 litres
#7 Germany 26 litres
#8 Australia 21 litres
#9 United Kingdom 20 litres
#10 Netherlands 20 litres
#11 New Zealand 19 litres
#12 Sweden 16 litres
#13 Ireland 13 litres
#14 Norway 11 litres
#15 Japan 10 litres
#16 Finland 10 litres
#17 Canada 10 litres
#18 United States 7 litre

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
Changleen said:
Sh1t, looks like I better start pushing the boat out a bit more over here.

heh heh been doing my best to raise NZ's ranking of late! :D

Was powering my way through 8 of those BIG glasses of hoegarten at the Belgin bar on featherston st on Sunday night! Before moving on to the Mac's brewery for several more then hit the Vespa lounge.
Paid for it on Monday though when I rode back into town to get the car at 8:30am.... according to the car's computer it was 5 deg when I got to it.:ouch:

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
There was ****ing ice on my windscreen this morning! Winter is here.

I like Leuvan (the bar) but I hate their tiny Stellas! I asked for a pint but they won't do it. :mad:

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
Changleen said:
There was ****ing ice on my windscreen this morning! Winter is here.

I like Leuvan (the bar) but I hate their tiny Stellas! I asked for a pint but they won't do it. :mad:

Yeah the Hoegaarten i is only one they serve in a decent size. :mumble: