Quantcast

Beggin' BMX Dirt Jump Edit.. My best one yet!!

KoneRacing

Chimp
May 4, 2012
it might be your computer if its lagging. But if its the skip effect with the beat then i might have over done that effect a little bit

Last edited:

ATXguy

Chimp
Mar 21, 2012
Austin
think by choppy he means your edit. There is no flow really a nice edit shows the riders flow you chopped it up a lot like for instance when you had the two rider train instead of the smooth up and down flow that a train would have it just jumps from jump to jump. I'm not trying to trash your edit don't get me wrong just explaining what I think he meant by choppy. Keep trying tho.

exactly. it jumps around so much, that by the time you refocus and understand the image, it jumps again...

the video doesn't leave me with a feeling of a story being told, but more like someone with Tourette's yelling things at random...

Last edited:

KoneRacing

Chimp
May 4, 2012
Hmmmm... well ill keep trying, up until now i thought the whole video flowed pretty nicely but now with the feedback i can improve on my next video, i like the skipping effect but i guess that isnt how everyone feels

ATXguy

Chimp
Mar 21, 2012
Austin
What I like to see in an edit is not just the rider banging out jump after jump. But rather his flow from jump to jump and I think it gets real interesting when the rider gets creative on the line and maybe does something different that not every one else is doing between the jumps. That could be transferring to another line or something as simple as manual a set of rollers just being creative. That's what gets me hype and want to go ride.

cmc

Turbo Monkey
Nov 17, 2006
austin
What I like to see in an edit is not just the rider banging out jump after jump. But rather his flow from jump to jump and I think it gets real interesting when the rider gets creative on the line and maybe does something different that not every one else is doing between the jumps. That could be transferring to another line or something as simple as manual a set of rollers just being creative. That's what gets me hype and want to go ride.
fo sho

KoneRacing

Chimp
May 4, 2012
I'm glad thats what you guys like to see because my next edit thats about 1/4 of the way done, is way more toned down a lot less effects and more flow and like what ATXguy said theres a lot more things being switched up, i dont wanna give to much info away but ive been filming a pro so the things he can do are just plain insane...