Quantcast

Being that I'm a selfish p***k

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
That's funny. My 2300 sq. foot pad feels too big. Even with 3 kids. :D
That's because you are trapped in your own mind brother.
The world seems big to you because you are not one with it.
Breathe it in, feel the earth, realize you are not only part of the bigger picture, you ARE the bigger picture.

Sweet, I can play crazy motherf***er too!

Knuckleslammer

took the red pill
I find it quite odd that you guys think that 7000 sq/ft is a castle.

What is a McMansion? I'm still deciding on home styles. I originally wanted to build something old school victorian, but upon research what appears to be victorian from modern builders / designers turns out to be far from traditional design.

Hey, gotta live it up, there's only 5 years left till 2012 folks

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
No way, I'm trying to learn a thing or two. I had hoped that he was building a compound to invite folks in to educate and elevate. :monkeydance:
I think it would be more likely that he would castrate and envenomate, just like Heaven's Gate.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Breathe it in, feel the earth, realize you are not only part of the bigger picture, you ARE the bigger picture.

:rofl: :rofl:

I guess if you don't plan to ever go outside, and spend your days watching Fox News on a 56" plasma TV, then 7000 sq ft might actually make sense.

:crazy:

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
I find it quite odd that you guys think that 7000 sq/ft is a castle.

What is a McMansion? I'm still deciding on home styles. I originally wanted to build something old school victorian, but upon research what appears to be victorian from modern builders / designers turns out to be far from traditional design.

Hey, gotta live it up, there's only 5 years left till 2012 folks
My house is 650 sq/ft. I could fit everything I own into your bathroom and still have room to dance.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

But when your mind is one with the universe you don't need to be surrounded by a large home. Be one with the vast universe and be everywhere at everytime.

Knuckleslammer

took the red pill
:rofl: :rofl:

I guess if you don't plan to ever go outside, and spend your days watching Fox News on a 56" plasma TV, then 7000 sq ft might actually make sense.

:crazy:

LOL Fox News. The only show I watch is House and sometimes Heros with the wife who is addicted to that show. I can't stand it because of the fact that it's 40 minutes of commercials and 20 minutes of actual show.

Sometimes Discovery even puts on something that is interesting. I need all this space for my various hobbies including guitar studio, grand piano (daughter plays), shop for building grandfather clocks, exercize room and 4 bedrooms. That's not a lot. Oh and theatre room and meditation room.

Knuckleslammer

took the red pill
I wonder why Knuck has a house at all. :think:

Need a place to put the cats, wife and kids.

They'll get eaten if they go outdoors, or killed by Al Queda, the government says that terrorists are coming. I got to be prepared and keep my family safe.

As for me, I'm rarely home. I sit and shut off various body parts during meditation and travel to other realms of reality. Sometimes I come back to the planet and interact with human beings, or try to.

Most don't understand me, so I usually ask them to not to try to understand me before they understand themselves for when they are trying to figure me out, they are just trying not to face the fact that they are only trying to figure themselves out. Get it?

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
But when your mind is one with the universe you don't need to be surrounded by a large home. Be one with the vast universe and be everywhere at everytime.
Pish Posh, Jeremy is right. You create your own universe, your own reality, your own world. So you don't have to be one with it, you ARE it. Or to paraphrase, It's your world big dog, *ruff*.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
Why all the jealousy? 7000sf is a LOT of house, it would be cool though. My house is almost 2700sf and we're bulging at the seams. I'd like to step up to about a 4000sf home with a 4 car garage:thumb: I'm dreaming for now though.:(

I'm wondering what wonderful material item I'm going to purchase myself for Chrismas. Time is coming I need something new and I'm feeling like a consumer and I must consume. I have money to spend and what better way than to use Chrismas to justify what a selfish one sided German two faced selfish p***k that I am. What do you think?
You need to purchase a tranquilizer gun and give it to your wife.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
random thought #1: every time i see knuck post i think of the time cube...

random thought #2: i think we'd rag on even Brian HCM #1 if he came in here and talked about a 7000 sq ft house.

Knuckleslammer

took the red pill
Why all the jealousy? 7000sf is a LOT of house, it would be cool though. My house is almost 2700sf and we're bulging at the seams. I'd like to step up to about a 4000sf home with a 4 car garage:thumb: I'm dreaming for now though.:(
I don't know why people get jealous over stuff. It all goes back to where it originally came from, so I've decided to take my share of it. Do I feel guilty? F-no. Why? Becuase I don't intentify who I am by what I own. I own nothing. God owns it, lol. I'm just using it till he decides to put it back where it came from. Everything eventually goes back to where it came from.

I've lived like a king all my life. I have everything I have ever desired. Now I'm stepping up to bigger and better is all. Most people just bellyache and get jealous of what other people have and their thoughts are consistently without instead of within.

If you want to be wealthy, make up your mind. If you want to get rid of cancer, make up your mind. Most people just give up so damn easily. I never take no for an answer. Not from God, the universe nor any person. They all stand in your way telling you that your dream is not possible because they are in fear that your dream might come to pass and they realize that they don't have enough faith in themselves to believe they can be/do/have anything beyond the current state of their awareness of what they think they are. So most of us get stuck in the same feedback loop for years till something kicks us in the ass and we figure out how this all works.

However to explain it to someone that is not willing to think beyond the confines of convention is a futile effort.

G'Day :thumb:

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
weren't you always bitching about being a db admin/IT jock?

i guess you've made peace w/ the flood of benjamins.

7K on a 2 acre lot in medway = loads of cabbage.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I don't know why people get jealous over stuff. It all goes back to where it originally came from, so I've decided to take my share of it. Do I feel guilty? F-no. Why? Becuase I don't intentify who I am by what I own. I own nothing. God owns it, lol. I'm just using it till he decides to put it back where it came from. Everything eventually goes back to where it came from.

I've lived like a king all my life. I have everything I have ever desired. Now I'm stepping up to bigger and better is all. Most people just bellyache and get jealous of what other people have and their thoughts are consistently without instead of within.

If you want to be wealthy, make up your mind. If you want to get rid of cancer, make up your mind. Most people just give up so damn easily. I never take no for an answer. Not from God, the universe nor any person. They all stand in your way telling you that your dream is not possible because they are in fear that your dream might come to pass and they realize that they don't have enough faith in themselves to believe they can be/do/have anything beyond the current state of their awareness of what they think they are. So most of us get stuck in the same feedback loop for years till something kicks us in the ass and we figure out how this all works.

However to explain it to someone that is not willing to think beyond the confines of convention is a futile effort.

G'Day :thumb:
the line between "enlightenment" and solipsism is awfully blurry

Knuckleslammer

took the red pill
weren't you always bitching about being a db admin/IT jock?

i guess you've made peace w/ the flood of benjamins.

7K on a 2 acre lot in medway = loads of cabbage.
solipsism ??? Damn, I'm going to have to look that up. Must have missed that one during college. :think:

Personal friend of mine is a builder, and owns some land. Getting it for dirt cheap. I'm no longer in any corporate environment nor the IT business. I own several properties now that I rent out to not have to work a slave job. But that is not what is going to afford me a 7000 sq/ft house. Just waiting for certain things to happen in the near future which will allow me to build this house.

What happened was I was putting all my thought into my hate for the corporate world. So, all I did was hate and get more evidence to support my consistent state. Something happened to me a couple years ago which caused me to be able to think in different ways and get out of the perpetual cycle of consistently creating the same reality over and over and over.

So I set my sights on something enormous that I, in my previous state of being would not have even believed was possible. I just gave up too easily in the past. I set my sight and my thought and my mind on what I want and it's working perfectly. All I can say is never be complacent and never settle. Do not take no for an answer.

Also, don't look for answers in books, there aren't any answers and nothing means anything save the meaning you give it and nobody has the right to say what the truth is if it doesn't ring true in your heart and soul. This is why so many are in turmoil, living the reality of the masses and squashing their soul daily.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Why would you think it's jealousy?

7000 sq ft = more money to buy, more space to heat, more space to cool, more space to clean, more space to maintain...

I don't envy people on 7000 sq ft houses. :think: