Quantcast

Being that I'm a selfish p***k

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
It's funny how some people feel the need to impose their views of right, wrong, and excess on others. I have no problem a big house like this but I hope you at least TRY to use green building materials and systems and that you are not building in a sensitive area. You say your conscious is clear but I don't see how that can be the case deep inside if you take a more common, unresponsible approach. It seems that money doesn't really matter so I see no impediment.

As for a more conspicious bit of consumption, how about a Tesla roadster? How about one for every monkey you badass?

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
knuck has added a streak of any rand in his unique and twisted world view.

btw, maintenance and taxes on a 7K house is not inconsequential.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
It's funny how some people feel the need to impose their views of right, wrong, and excess on others. I have no problem a big house like this but I hope you at least TRY to use green building materials and systems and that you are not building in a sensitive area.
Try not to be too over dramatic. :rolleyes: Nobody's imposing anything on Knuck. We're just making fun of him. :D

Besides - you live somewhere you could probably get away with NOT heating or cooling your pad.

Here it would probably cost upwards of $600/mo to heat 7K sq ft. in the winter.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
i wouldn't say impose....that's a pretty strong word.

like most things on this board, opinions are aired and shared. some are diametrically opposed. that's a far cry from imposition.

Knuckleslammer

took the red pill
It's funny how some people feel the need to impose their views of right, wrong, and excess on others. I have no problem a big house like this but I hope you at least TRY to use green building materials and systems and that you are not building in a sensitive area. You say your conscious is clear but I don't see how that can be the case deep inside if you take a more common, unresponsible approach. It seems that money doesn't really matter so I see no impediment.

As for a more conspicious bit of consumption, how about a Tesla roadster? How about one for every monkey you badass?
Yes, the house is going to be green. It's going to be an olive green with green trim. As for the vehicle situation, I drive a toyota corolla. Automobiles are the worst investment anyone could ever make. As for maintenance on a 7k sq/ft house. PFFF....... least of my worries.

It has nothing to do with a pyramid scheme either what I'm involved in.

Money is just a means of exchange. Most people want money, but their belief systems (which they are mostly not even aware of) prevent them from obtaining anything other than a weekly paycheck. I had these beliefs once that money is evil, only greedy people have money and all that other BS. I give to people as well.

I don't feel bad about anything I do, nor do I have to justify anything. I've given a lot to a lot of people. I've given a vehicle to my X-gf who is the mother of my 10 year old daughter. I've given her a place to live rent free. When I broke up with her 6 years ago she kept me away from my daughter for over a year via the court system and restraining orders and whatnot.

I go and play guitar at an old folks home weekly in Worcester. I have numerous people that come and see me for personal help weekly and I do not charge them. But again, I have nobody to answer to but myself and I've lived and learned about how your negative reactions and state of mind ultimately affect only one person, which is you.

I understand most don't understand my thought process or are ready to hear any knowledge or wisdom I have obtained over the years. However I never speak that the answers for me are the answers for all. I only offer ideas and suggestions for folks to try out in their lives. That is fine, everyone is at their own level and I respect that. Everyone including myself is doing the best they can. I don't understand why people always have to try to tromple other peoples dreams.

I decided one day that I wanted to have more, that's all. I'm never really satisfied with anything and when I am, I aspire to create myself a new. I'm constantly changing from one day to the next and who knows, maybe I'll decide I don't want a large house. But it's been my dream all my life to have one. To be able to share it with close friends and relatives.

Knuckleslammer

took the red pill
I've already won the lottery twice. Not millions but 6 figures both times. Most people don't think that's possible. They give you every single reason in the world why it's not possible, and then they go out and buy a lottery ticket, LOFL :think:

However this has nothing to do with the lottery. It's a mutual venture myself and a few close friends are working on building that will net a crazy amount of money in the very near future.

loco-gringo

Crusading Clamp Monkey
Sep 27, 2006
Deep in the heart of TEXAS
I've already won the lottery twice. Not millions but 6 figures both times. Most people don't think that's possible. They give you every single reason in the world why it's not possible, and then they go out and buy a lottery ticket, LOFL :think:

However this has nothing to do with the lottery. It's a mutual venture myself and a few close friends are working on building that will net a crazy amount of money in the very near future.
Are you sure they didn't pay your winnings in crystal meth???

All of your psycho babble makes me want Drunken Ninja to run for president.

Knuckleslammer

took the red pill
I'm speechless. What's your secret?

Secret? Figure out what you want. Keep it in your mind 24/7. Cast all doubt aside and never let anybody tell you anything is not possible. There's no rules man. That's the first problem with the world. A missile could come through your front window right now and kill you. What makes you think there are any rules to anything.

I speak often to a woman that had Hodgkins Lymphoma. She died for 45 minutes and realized during her death that the cancer was an illusion. That it was the belief of others including the doctors. She initially accepted that as her belief but during her death realized that it was an illusion. Now I can't quite comprehend what she means as being in that state is quite different. She awoke and not a single cancer cell was in her body.

I was struck by lightening and lived, but did not have a NDE. Things changed dramatically after that happened. I don't know how I survived. I know I was struck, I heard the crack, the pain, but somehow not a single mark on my body. ?????

Life is weird, that's for sure, but I don't live by anybodies rules or beliefs but my own. The only answers are the ones I have, FOR ME.

Knuckleslammer

took the red pill
Are you sure they didn't pay your winnings in crystal meth???

All of your psycho babble makes me want Drunken Ninja to run for president.

Hey it might appear to be psychobabble to you, but it works damn well for me. I'm not suggesting my way is the only way, but for me it works.
What I'm saying is that most people just have an idea and give up. A dream that lasts 5 minutes before doubt comes in. What do they do? Give up. I did, for 33 years. No more. When I want something or want to change something, I start with an idea and fixate on it till something comes about and things just start happening. It's odd how it works and most people can't comprehend it because they don't believe anything is possible outside of their belief system. That's it, any questions?

loco-gringo

Crusading Clamp Monkey
Sep 27, 2006
Deep in the heart of TEXAS
Hey it might appear to be psychobabble to you, but it works damn well for me. I'm not suggesting my way is the only way, but for me it works.
What I'm saying is that most people just have an idea and give up. A dream that lasts 5 minutes before doubt comes in. What do they do? Give up. I did, for 33 years. No more. When I want something or want to change something, I start with an idea and fixate on it till something comes about and things just start happening. It's odd how it works and most people can't comprehend it because they don't believe anything is possible outside of their belief system. That's it, any questions?
Uhm - we all do that, but we call it ambition and motivation. No crazy words, just desire for improvement and change.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Secret? Figure out what you want. Keep it in your mind 24/7. Cast all doubt aside and never let anybody tell you anything is not possible. There's no rules man. That's the first problem with the world. A missile could come through your front window right now and kill you. What makes you think there are any rules to anything.

I speak often to a woman that had Hodgkins Lymphoma. She died for 45 minutes and realized during her death that the cancer was an illusion. That it was the belief of others including the doctors. She initially accepted that as her belief but during her death realized that it was an illusion. Now I can't quite comprehend what she means as being in that state is quite different. She awoke and not a single cancer cell was in her body.

I was struck by lightening and lived, but did not have a NDE. Things changed dramatically after that happened. I don't know how I survived. I know I was struck, I heard the crack, the pain, but somehow not a single mark on my body. ?????

Life is weird, that's for sure, but I don't live by anybodies rules or beliefs but my own. The only answers are the ones I have, FOR ME.
Thanks, I'll try that.

I just hope I my lotto tickets to burn when I get struck by lightning.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
You know, some things are just wrong to think, much less say. I am pretty sure you should be embarrassed that you were corrected by me on a social skills level.

Your sarcasm meter is broken.

If you never think about things that are wrong how are you supposed to know what is wrong?