Quantcast

Belated Thanks

JonKuntz

Chimp
Apr 28, 2008
allentown, PA
Hi my name is Jon Kuntz I'm from Allentown PA. Last year was my first year racing at Diablo. I was was riding a Norco Bigfoot with a dirt jam fork the first two races i finally decided to get a new fork after seeing some pics on pinkbike of people putting dual crowns on hardtails. i found a bargain on eBay for a Jr.T well i put it on and rode the next race with it didn't feel any real difference. After the race was over i was just riding around i hit upper dominion to lower and right after lower dominion jumps i did the jump by that red shed and as i came down my bike snapped at the head tube i was freaking out i didn't bring my phone up with me on that run (stupid choice). thankfully there was a group of riders at the end of lower dominion that stayed with me and help call the truck up.
I just wanted to thank you who ever you where (sorry i didn't catch your names
i did end up getting the frame warrantied so its all good

And for the last event i rented a bike which the chain jammed half way down my race run so i could only coast down :rant:
I ended up getting 10th place over all in the intro class on a hard tail
so this year i got some cash together and bought my self a VERY old karpiel disco volante which i got recently painted green
(check pics below what do you think?)

Im looking forward to ride with you all very soon

Peace- JonK