Quantcast

Bent Creek Saturday 7/13 ~ 10am

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
A few folks from Charlotte are heading up to ride Bent Creek Saturday morning. Anyone have a feel for the trail conditions? I am expecting damp and muddy, but if there are mudslide and earthquake warnings we may take alternative actions.

drkenan

anti-dentite
Oct 1, 2006
west asheville
I haven't been over there, but the amount of rain we've received has been insane. I'd guess it will be a lot more than damp and muddy - probably best to make alternate plans, plus peeps at BC tend to get pretty pissy when you ride the trails in the mud.

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
What peeps? And has anyone actually been out there?
Mr Cloud has been out there a good bit.
See if you can find him on Facebook.
His full name is Storm Cloud, and he has been at Bent Creek for the last 10 days in a row.
If you meet up with him, punch him in the balls for me because he keeps urinating on my pump track.

PS if you heading that way, head towards the rocky trails.

mbrennan

Monkey
Jan 25, 2011
Mr Cloud has been out there a good bit.
See if you can find him on Facebook.
His full name is Storm Cloud, and he has been at Bent Creek for the last 10 days in a row.
If you meet up with him, punch him in the balls for me because he keeps urinating on my pump track.

PS if you heading that way, head towards the rocky trails.
this my new pumptrack has a sweet brown pool @ the end

MTB_Rob_NC

Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
Talked to someone who actually rode Bent Creek this morning and reported decent conditions and gave the good to go for tomorrow. So :rockout:

MTB_Rob_NC

Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
In case anyone was wondering. The vegetarian dentiet was completely wrong. The trails were in great shape. A few mud holes here and there, but overall tacky at best.