Quantcast

Best company in the bike industry

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
It's Evil/e.thirteen. Who else would reply to an e-mail with a phone call? Who would call you with technical advice while they're traveling to Big Bear all the way from the east coast? Nobody but Evil/e.thirteen. I just got off the phone with Jonas, who is at Big Bear, and he actually thanked me for calling him. He's on vacation, and he thanked me for calling him with a tech question. I love those guys. So, here's to Evil/e.thirteen and their great products and customer service. Thanks guys!

WE'RE NOT WORTHY!

sirbikealot

Monkey
Sep 19, 2001
Dundas,ON,CAN
Ironhorse may top that, they had our Team dropmachine.com/Ironhorse bikes sent express direct from the factory in taiwan so that we could make a race that coming weekend, i don't think it gets any better than that, top quality for sure.

HippieKai

Pretty Boy....That's right, BOY!
Oct 7, 2002
hippie-ville
Evil is the best i'v ever delt with!
them and the guys at FSA have been more than nice to me.
big props to both for being great dudes!:thumb:

math2014

wannabe curb dropper
Sep 2, 2003
I want to move to BC!!!
I have only but a limited experience with dealing with companies. However, DW never knew me in person, i am just a Greek living in the UK, thinking about getting an E13 CG, and yet, he answered every possible question i have , like he knew me years back.

Heck, i ll just get a DRS even if i dont need it 100%. Personally, it is an honor to support this kind of professionals.

Yannis.

GravityFreakTJ

leg shavin roadie
Jul 14, 2003
at a road race near you
Originally posted by dexterq20
It's Evil/e.thirteen. Who else would reply to an e-mail with a phone call? Who would call you with technical advice while they're traveling to Big Bear all the way from the east coast? Nobody but Evil/e.thirteen. I just got off the phone with Jonas, who is at Big Bear, and he actually thanked me for calling him. He's on vacation, and he thanked me for calling him with a tech question. I love those guys. So, here's to Evil/e.thirteen and their great products and customer service. Thanks guys!

WE'RE NOT WORTHY!

:stupid:

dw

Wiffle Ball ninja
Sep 10, 2001
MV
Thanks guys, we really do try :)

Moments like this make all the long hours worth it!

dw

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
I gotta say it was really cool to get a quick email response from John P. especially considering how silly my question was :D

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
Since we are dropping praise, I just want to point out that the
E13 chainrings kick azz.
I just put mine on my bike for last weekend.
The ring that I had on before was rubbing the inner plate.
I did not think it was a big deal.
But sometimes my bike would not backpedal right, and that even froze my cranks up a couple of times which is always scary.
So, I drop on the thin little E13 ring, ride the same place as I did the week before, and it totally fixed the problem.
Ah, sometimes it is the little things.
But the little things are very much appreciated.:thumb:

slcpunk21

BS is not a bitch.
Feb 14, 2003
finally transplanted
guess what I'm gonna order now? 2 e13 drs guides! Just from seeing all the praise you guys give out to evil/E. thirteen, I'd be more than happy to do my little part to support what seems to be a truely great company! (if I ever get enough cash, I'll be sure to purchase a HT frame too :D )

Well guys, even though I have never delt with you.. I do thank you for making your company what a company should be (from what everyone says) HELPFULL! It's good to see so many riders stand behind something!

:thumb:

math2014

wannabe curb dropper
Sep 2, 2003
I want to move to BC!!!
1 more DRS here,

but seriously DW and JohnP should sort out what is going on with UK prices....

US price : 150$
UK price : 230$
Euro price : 160$

It is TOTALY irational continental europe to have such a difference with the UK.

Sep 10, 2001
Dear Evil,

You guys are great.... I love your products. But you never replied to my sticker request.... I even made sure the address was right and everything.... Is this how you treat your biggest fan, oh Mr. Maker of the coolest chain guides ever?

Signed,
Stan, oops, I mean Brian :D

(Insert Dido singing the chorus here...)

grizgal

Chimp
Dec 5, 2003
somerville
Evil/e.thirteen is an amazing company - always so helpful. We can't forget Michael T. in this thread - he's under the tent helping racers all day at events. In Durango last year I had cracked my rear der. and the folks at the Shimano tent basically laughed at me. The Evil guys let me borrow a der. so I could do my race run. Those guys are the best!