Quantcast

Best gun for a two-wheeled drive by?

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
All this talk about guns and fights makes wonder, what's the best gun for a two wheeled drive by?

Besides being a cool tough internet warrior, I am working on a few screenplay ideas (serious), and it is dramatic to have a motorcycle drive-by, if not exactly practical.

So what should it be? Mooshoo says one shot one kill, but I was thinking of the old standby, a Mac-10, which seems easy to carry in a holster. Or a Glock modified to go full-auto.

If I get cut off by a roadie, what gun should I be carrying to shoot up his Prius?

nate_vt

Chimp
Jan 8, 2010
ahh mac-10!! they always look bad-ass (especially in drive-by/movie situations) and fire like all hell! in real life though, you'd have a hard time hitting the broad side of a barn! :rolleyes: but they are insanely fun to shoot and as i said before, bad-azz!!

a sawed-off 12ga would be awesome too, but thats more along the lines off one shot-one kill

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF

- "Inception," a new science fiction movie from "Dark Knight" director Christopher Nolan

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
For movies..... its all about what looks impressive.... Loud, big flame, hi rate of fire, brass that leaves almost as fast as the projectile........... Doesnt really need to hit the target though...... gotta keep it real

Jul 1, 2005
oakland, CA
ha
love this thread,
check some of these out:
the scariest one is the giant w/ the flag in back,
its titled 'russ's dad's bike', & he says:
'He is not a hard core gun nut or anything crazy like that, just a practical person trying to protect his garden, farm, and beehives.'
BEEHIVES???

Attachments

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Remember, always throw gang signs with the weak hand, not the trigger hand.