Quantcast

Best Redneck Pictures

jebfour

Turbo Monkey
Jun 19, 2003
CLT, NC
the sad thing is, i've actually thought about doing this, but i don't think my truck could handle that much water

I guess I'm redneck trash - I've done this. :huh:

I word of advice - don't drive the truck with the "pool" in the back. It alters the handling "a little".

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Bushwacker,

I guess that makes my in-laws rednecks. On Christmas, my father in law puts on the channel that has the picture of the fireplace and Christmas music. His giant TV is about 3 feet from the gas fireplace that is not on :D

my contributions:

Bushwhacker

Turbo Monkey
Dec 4, 2003
Tar Effing River!! NC
Bushwacker,

I guess that makes my in-laws rednecks. On Christmas, my father in law puts on the channel that has the picture of the fireplace and Christmas music. His giant TV is about 3 feet from the gas fireplace that is not on :D

To be completely honest...that WAS my TV. I admit I am probably about as redneck as the day is long. I live in a singlewide, drive a 4x4, own a pitbull have had a mullet, drink pbr. I can skin a buck, I can run a trotline and this countryboy can survive. If I just started posting pictures (in "redneck" it would be "pitchers") of my pesrsonal life and friends, I could keep this thread going for years.

Redneck pic...

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
to Be Completely Honest...that Was My Tv. I Admit I Am Probably About As Redneck As The Day Is Long. I Live In A Singlewide, Drive A 4x4, Own A Pitbull Have Had A Mullet, Drink Pbr. I Can Skin A Buck, I Can Run A Trotline And This Countryboy Can Survive. If I Just Started Posting Pictures (in "redneck" It Would Be "pitchers") Of My Pesrsonal Life And Friends, I Could Keep This Thread Going For Years.

Redneck Pic...

Do It! Do It! Do It! Do It!

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
how come sarah palin and levi johnston aren't represented? come on, RM...

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
how come sarah palin and levi johnston aren't represented? come on, RM...
ha!!!!
Levi Johnston is the father of Bristol Palin's baby. The 17-year-old hockey player at Burchell High School in Wasilla, Alaska, is by all accounts soon to be married to the Republican vice presidential candidate's daughter, but all may not be well. His MySpace page revealed juicy details about his outlook on life before he made it private. In it, he admits, "I'm a f**kin' redneck who likes to snowboard and ride dirt bikes. But I live to play hockey. I like to go camping and hang out with the boys, do some fishing, shoot some sh*t and just f**kin' chillin' I guess. Ya f*ck with me I'll kick ass."

After all the publicity, Levi Johnston's MySpace was redacted, revealing no evidence of his previous profanity laden macho posturing. Although he admits that he is in a relationship, he still says that he wants to use MySpace "for networking or for dating." Moreover, on the subject of possible children, he left the message, "Love kids, but not for me." Most devastatingly, in a sharp contrast to the Palin family's conservative views, Levi instead posts that he is an agnostic.

The Levi Johnston-Bristol Palin marriage-to-be may yet not be, despite assurances from the Palin campaign. Their baby is due in four more months so the nuptials can't be delayed much longer.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
this may be in levi's near future:

ok, we should really get a thread for this