Quantcast

Best riding pics

BJ-

Monkey
Jul 9, 2004
Australia
One of my team riders sent me these pictures today. I liked them so much i re-did my website header with the pictures. This one is my favourite:

Landon

Monkey
Oct 20, 2004
njdeadhead:
Outside of a really good rider? Kidding.

Corey has a pretty trick camera, I just don't know much about things like that. I cropped it some, and changed it to black & white. I don't know anything about photography but I do know that good color is hard to achieve.

I was just really stoked on this photo and wanted more people to see it beyond those who visit my blog.

-L

njdeadhead

Monkey
May 16, 2007
I would love to see more pic like this. Do you have a link to your blog. If you have more uo there.

Landon

Monkey
Oct 20, 2004
Cru: You've put some bangers up here too. For sure.

njdeadhead: Check here.

Here's photo of myself doing a berm to jump transfer at our old indoor track. Had to really pedal for it...

-L

ÆX

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
NM
heres mine, not the greatest but whatever

]
great pics, your killing it on that donkey!

man i get so many kids at teh shop i work

at that come but the smalles cheepest trek/spez

and jump the crap out of it. i wish they made a

ss for 2-300 for the mtb jumper kids.

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
Here's photo of myself doing a berm to jump transfer at our old indoor track. Had to really pedal for it...
Nice. You gotta love tracks that allow for some transfers like that. Hey, Landon, I met and rode with your buddy Paul yesterday. Cool guy, even helped throw some dirt. He told me you were recovering from a pretty bad injury. That sucks, how's it coming along?

Few pics from our sesh yesterday...

Thanks to Jake on the quality shots.

Landon

Monkey
Oct 20, 2004
Cru:
Hey, Landon, I met and rode with your buddy Paul yesterday. Cool guy, even helped throw some dirt. He told me you were recovering from a pretty bad injury. That sucks, how's it coming along?
Yeah, that's Paul! Oughta see him here this week-end. Small world.
Again, nice photos.
My injury..should be walking in 2 or 3 weeks. Probably spend a lot of time riding XC after that. Been on crutches since April. Fun Summer..

L