Quantcast

Best shop in elsinore area

freeridefool

Monkey
Jun 17, 2006
medford, or
Im in the midst of an emergency move to the elsinore area. I dont know the length of time im going to be in the area but Ill be there until my dad goes one way or the other. Im having my bikes boxed and shipped down so I have transportation and I cant live with out my bikes.

My question is where should I take them to have them reassembled. I wont have my tools so me doing it is out of the question. Ill be based around the Inland Valley Medical Center to give you an idea of my location. Ill have my road bike, dirt jump bike and my dh bike.

OB1

Monkey
If you'd rather....you can hook up with Mike in Temecula. He would probably be happy to not only help you on the tool front...but also show you trails. There's a sick DJ spot right near the freeway there. Lemme know. And good luck.

freeridefool

Monkey
Jun 17, 2006
medford, or
Hey thanks. Its kinda a big process to ship three bikes. And and even bigger deal trying to move my necessary **** to so cal on a couple days notice. I would love to ride when I get there.

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
Theres AJs bikes in Elsinore on Mission trail Jeff Kumora owns it and the they build and tune for Troy from Foes.
Just tell them Travis said to hook it up and if Anthony, Jeff or Mike give you crap tell them to shut the hell up!!! LOL

Good guys a BMX shop mainly but they wrench for the Foes kid and know bikes.....

The other place is IE bikes but hes expensive on everything he does, Temecula guys Im not to sure about...
You can run it 35 miles south to Terry at Bikebling in Escondido and I HIGHLY recomend them for assembley and parts he hooks it up....

freeridefool

Monkey
Jun 17, 2006
medford, or
thanks ob1 and bullcrew. bullcrew your just a big vat of help for me all the time. i actually spent some time with the foes guys when i was a kid. my uncle designed for odyssey and raced for foes for alot of years. so im now in his old stomping grounds. its looking like ill only get my road bike down here this week. i need to get around when im not sitting in the icu. and the dh bike really isnt a commuter. so ill def hit up ajs when i get my bikes.

2gungho

Monkey
Sep 15, 2009
South I.E
Hey Bro, I'm the Elsinore area. I ride soem flowy trails up at the Farm in Wildomar. A couple new lines are out here. AJ's like Travis said is good, they have been attentive when I have visited. Theres an ISOTUNED suspension shop in Temecula, the dude is really good at what he does. IE bikes has been my local shop. I have got great deals from them, and they have put alot aside when I walk in and I'm usually out same day, with my bike.

Let me know when you can shred.

freeridefool

Monkey
Jun 17, 2006
medford, or
Hey Bro, I'm the Elsinore area. I ride soem flowy trails up at the Farm in Wildomar. A couple new lines are out here. AJ's like Travis said is good, they have been attentive when I have visited. Theres an ISOTUNED suspension shop in Temecula, the dude is really good at what he does. IE bikes has been my local shop. I have got great deals from them, and they have put alot aside when I walk in and I'm usually out same day, with my bike.

Let me know when you can shred.
Thank you for the offer. My dad passed away last week, so I made my way home a couple days ago. I appriciate the offer so much. Thanks again.

2gungho

Monkey
Sep 15, 2009
South I.E
Hey Bro, I'm Mike. Live in Wildomar, two exits from you. I have locations to ride with you in Wildomar, sick jumps, sick air, sick drops. If your still looking for some help with your rig, Drakethomas form STR, is super reilable. I'm riding the Farm on Tuesdat at 11am.