Quantcast

Best World Cup team '14

intensified

Monkey
Mar 31, 2004
Canton,Ma
It's right around the corner!!! I couldn't keep up with all the who's and what nots this off season.
So therefore my half ignorant vote goes to specialized. Bronson being the top dog.

Verskis

Monkey
May 14, 2010
Tampere, Finland
Lapierre has a pretty good team:
Loic Bruni will probably win something this year
Sam Blenkinsop seems to have been recently almost as good as in the Yeti days
Loris Vergier is pretty quick in the junior category?
Emmeline Ragot will win if Rachel Atherton has a bad day

intensified

Monkey
Mar 31, 2004
Canton,Ma
No doubt on Lapierre, Bruni will shake things up. Id rank syndicate just ahead of them though. Tracey could be a threat if healthy and a race on home soil can't hurt.

I figured this would be a good fluffer thread for the "who is going to win?"-just a bit too early for that though. The dubl vision bike thread puts the silly season out on a high note.

Verskis

Monkey
May 14, 2010
Tampere, Finland
Giant has a really solid team as well: Hart, Gutierrez and Neethling.
Hart must be really hungry for a WC win, Gutierrez has been steadily getting faster and even Neethling found an extra burst of speed on some races last year.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Syndicate. Devinci. Nukeproof. all good teams with a top-of-podium threat, along with really solid support (if you can call Peaty support)... I think Commencal-Riding addiction and Hutchinson UR are semi-dark horses...

dhmike

Turbo Monkey
Dec 20, 2006
Boise Idaho
imo syndicate and the big S are the top two teams these year . I hope gwin is back to old form and dominates the WC once again . I would also like to see hill when a race or two this year .