Quantcast

Better than bacon and tacos combined.

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
Wow do I love burritos....mmmm-MMMM!

There are very few foods that I REALLY enjoy. (I find eating to be more of a nuisance than anything).

But burritos......oh yeah........that's the good stuff.....

I'm stuffed now.....

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
You can never underestimate the power of a burrito.

Source wikipedia = Tom Yorke (Radiohead) recently disclosed that the original title of OK Computer was actually OK Burrito and would have remained so if Juan Valdez (Columbia Coffee) hadn't (correctly) pointed out to recording executives (EMI) that there was no such thing as anything less than a great burrito. In an effort to avoid a Salsa backlash, executives at EMI with the help of Nigel Godrich (sound engineer / producer), where able to convince the band that proceeding with the title OK Burrito would result in the cancellation of many live performances throughout Latin America and Texas.

Last edited:

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
I'm making pork loin with a picante sauce from the Chef Ramsay book I bought the Lady for Christmas.

Burritos are pretty good too.

BikeMike

Monkey
Feb 24, 2006
Burritos are OK.

Tamales and rellenos are really where it's at, though.
Ever try a combination? Mmmm...I could go for a chili relleno burrito...and tamales on the side.

Unfortunately, I have yet to locate the one decent Mexican place in the Perth metro area (word is there is only one place).