Quantcast

Big Bear 9/11

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
So it looks like some folks from here in SB are coming out to Summit this Friday and Saturday. Should be fun :thumb: Any other monkies up there this weekend?

Zark

Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
I'd rather go to the * too, but the plans are set. I'm riding fire roads so soon I can almost taste the dust!

Zark

Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
Riff Raff said:
I'm out for a couple weeks... Did this last Saturday first run! This is how I looked after a vicodin and a couple beers. :cool:

-H
Doh!
Broken wrist? Scaphoid?

I hope you feel better soon Howard, thats sucks!

dhjill

Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
SD Cali
I'll be out of town for the next couple of weeks on business to San Fran and then China...no Am Cup 4 for me :(. But I'll be back from China just in time to go to Mammoth :).

Pegboy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 20, 2003
New Hamp-sha
I'll be up on sat and possibly sun. Orven just PM'd me and said he will be bringing the post ride beers! He already owes me lunch so this is shaping up to be a good weekend!

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
Pegboy said:
I'll be up on sat and possibly sun. Orven just PM'd me and said he will be bringing the post ride beers! He already owes me lunch so this is shaping up to be a good weekend!
then thunderstorm rolls in midday...shuts down the lift and reopens at 3:20 with two runs in before closing. joy!

so I take beer covers for lunch?? I mean it's cheaper to buy a six pack than a hotdog or veggie burger at Summit...

Pegboy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 20, 2003
New Hamp-sha
I crap bigger thunderstorms than you have out here. I thought you said you were buying beers for all fellow monkeys...lunch is just for me. Downhillzeypher and I are going to have some shotguning races so bring a sharp screw driver or a funnel if you have one.

Feb 14, 2004
SoCal
Pegboy said:
I crap bigger thunderstorms than you have out here. I thought you said you were buying beers for all fellow monkeys...lunch is just for me. Downhillzeypher and I are going to have some shotguning races so bring a sharp screw driver or a funnel if you have one.
YEAH!!!

... uhh what's a shotgunning race?